Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I bought Reo #2 from Rob today! Finally!

I was over at Rob's site going over my cart, had an LP TRA Grand picked out, when I decided to look at the blem mods page and noticed there were a couple of blems listed. I then waited a few minutes and refreshed the pages and noticed an LP purple mini that I swear hadn't been there just minutes before. Snag! I could not pass up the price/deal!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I also bought the RM3 dual coil...can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Wow. Your excitement is infectious. Congrats on the new pick up :toast:

The RM3 with duals will be fine in the mini - the key determiner will be the battery, specifically safe drain (amps). If you built two 1.5 ohm coils, netting out at .75, you would be fine with any battery rated for 10 amps or higher (with lots of head room). There are some AW's that would do the trick.

You're going to love the dual RM3. It's an easy transition from the RM2 and is as good for flavour and superior (sorry, beloved RM2) for flavour.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Wow. Your excitement is infectious. Congrats on the new pick up :toast:

The RM3 with duals will be fine in the mini - the key determiner will be the battery, specifically safe drain (amps). If you built two 1.5 ohm coils, netting out at .75, you would be fine with any battery rated for 10 amps or higher (with lots of head room). There are some AW's that would do the trick.

You're going to love the dual RM3. It's an easy transition from the RM2 and is as good for flavour and superior (sorry, beloved RM2) for flavour.

Excitement is just so exciting, and it's doesn't happen as often as I like so when it does happen I go all out! :D

I am very excited about the RM3. There ain't nothing better than an excellent vape imo, and I'm expecting very good things from the RM3!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
congratswave.gif
to you pennysmalls. Can't wait to see it.
Laie_78.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread