Which kind of screen do you prefer?:mail::mail:
TIM图片20181109181727.jpg

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
A for sure, I look at that screen on both my Legends every day. I agree with @Anise, if I can't have A I would go for C because it's bigger and for me easier to read. But please allow us the ability to set display time to something like 3 to 5 seconds.

Thanks for asking for our input.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Definitely A. Shows everything I need to know. The extra graphics and excess screen size would deter me from purchasing a mod like B or C. I’m more interested in the quality of the mod, not looking like light show every time I press the fire button.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
A for durability and simplicity, but B for style. I use a mod with the B style normally and like some of the bells and whistles (not all). I do see the value in A with less screen size to be damaged and less complicated electronics (screen). Not a fan of the overall form factor of the C type mods.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I also agree with "A" among the three choices.

Not only do I want to easily see the wattage setting, but also the "ohms" coil resistance. My eyesight is not what it used to be and I have trouble seeing small print and numbers.

Wattage setting, coil resistance, and battery voltage are the most important values on the screen, so they should be the largest or most prominent.

The two battery icons are just ok, but they are only a graphic estimate of battery charge status. I would prefer real time voltage readings of each battery if possible. My Segelei Fuschai 213 Plus (below pic) has this feature in addition to a battery charge icon.

SIG-21540-7.jpg

The "volt" and "amp" readings are completely useless and confusing to most vapers; they could be completely eliminated as far as I am concerned. I have absolutely no use for a "puff" counter either, but apparantly some find this a useful feature. And please, I don't need a clock on my vape.

Being able to see the display in detail in direct sunlight would be a huge plus. The soft blue display is nicer than a plain B & W or red display IMHO.
____

By the way, I like that as a Geekvape representative that you take polls like this and give this feedback to the engineers to give vapers what they want and need.

Last edited:

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I use the battery indicator for that
I like to see the battery indicator too, I just like the consistency of the puff counter. If I get 350 puffs off my batts and i leave the house and its at 270, I know I am good. If I look at the battery indicator, it shows like a quarter or a third, I don't know how much real time I have left. I don't think puff counters replace battery indicators, I think they compliment them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread