Sead atomizers wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpster

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Texas USA
Like so many people here, I keep reading all these posts of different attempts from so many people about ways to clean a atomizer ranging from the simple rinse and dry to things I'd never put in my mouth once it's done.

The problem is that too many people are testing with no reference point of just how bad the atomizer was to begin with, or any standards on test method. I've even seen quite a number of attempts to fix a atomizer where I believe the heating coil it's self was burnt out. No matter how well your cleaning method works, it won't fix a burnt coil.

I'd like to do some heavy duty testing on a variety of atomizers under controlled circumstances in hopes of producing repeatable results. Unfortunately, it'd take me well over a year to generate a sufficient number of cold atomizers my self.

If any one is willing to send me their dead atomizers, I'd greatly appreciate it. I will share any results I gain from my tests with the forum of course. We'd all like to see this problem solved. I'm more than willing to do whatever I can, but I need your help.

Please PM me for my address if your willing to submit your old atomizers for testing.

Please don't sent good or marginal atomizers that you want returned. I will need to disassemble at least some of them to be able to properly view their condition as a means of keeping accurate records of various results. I'm primarily interested in atomizers that have gone too cold to be of any actual use. Low vapor is okay, just as long as it's of no practical value.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread