Searched, but still don't quite know what to do Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
I have searched the forums and basically leave a tad more confused then ever. The subject is Drip Tips.

I bought a kit, the Ego-T type B unit and it came with a cartridge "tank". I have been using that but honestly the flavor of the liquid get's lost and I don't like the feel or shape of the plastic. Condensation seems to build in the tanks as well. Then I started reading about drip tips and thought well maybe this would be a good alternative to the tank where I seem to have to push the fluid into the atomizer by blowing into the tank.

Here's my question; so I just pop a Drip tip onto the atomizer and "drip" directly into the atomizer and vape as normal? Do they sell drip tips for the Type B atty?

I have been vaping for about 2 years and have only used cartomizers and, now, clearomizers as the atomizers that had come with previous sets always died quickly on me.

Let me say that I prefer to use the clearomizers but occasionally I would like to use my atomizer especially when I am testing new flavors or just want to vape a flavor for a short time. So a better understanding is needed

Thanks guys and gals!

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Very cool thank you!

So you just put them directly on the atomizer without anything else and just drip a few drops, vape till done, then drip more?

http://www.............com/drip-tips/289-ego-type-b-cylinder-delrin-drip-tip.html
eGo Drip Tips - Joye eGo Parts & Acc.
eGo Aluminum Drip Tip (Type A / Type B)

They work pretty good, can get messy it atty gets overfilled though. I thought I saw an Ego drip shield somewhere.

I just bought bridgeless atomizers and a drip shield, to taste. Ended up being clean and wasn't too expensive.

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I've never ever used cartridge+ atty so I'm lost also. Maybe you could post the question here:
Atomizers and Cartridges

I don't think I have a "mega" ... as it's not in the description on the kit I bought. I don't know this is my first Ego-T so I am not sure if there is a "regular" type B and a "mega" type B.

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
YOU ROCK! Thank you so much! That helps a lot.

Going to order a couple ... I just want to be able to TASTE the flavor of my liquids and not the muted plastic ;)

Just finished with chat and here's a copy/ paste:
→would the Aluminum eGo Mega Atomizer Drip Tip (Type B) fit/ work on the Type B atty

Vapin in the Cape - CSR: Yes they will fit it but you will not have any storage.

Aluminum eGo Mega Atomizer Drip Tip (Type B)

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
Very cool thank you!

So you just put them directly on the atomizer without anything else and just drip a few drops, vape till done, then drip more?

Base --> atomizer --> cone --> drip tip. (From bottom to top)
You will drip directly on the atomizer. The Ego atomizer takes needs 2-3 drops at a time.
I take the tip off to add juice then put it back on to vape. Not very accurate through the tip.
When the taste gets funny, or dry, look in and if it's empty, add 2-3 more drops.

Here is my old Type A system I used.
135819d1347976872-us-fs-lots-stuff-stardust-v3s-joyetech-ego-em-lr-att-img_20120917_181627.jpg

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
And you ROCK as I've noticed you posting and helping others constantly. This is something I'm considering when my vendor gets them in cuz I'm also looking for a cleaner vape. Realize he's a Cdn vendor but I'm sure they're in the U.S. Original Genisis is $80.
Genesis DiD Clone (Rebuildable)
Wire and SS Mesh at bottom of page:
Coming Soon!
Here's a tutorial and review:

YOU ROCK! Thank you so much! That helps a lot.

Going to order a couple ... I just want to be able to TASTE the flavor of my liquids and not the muted plastic ;)

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
cone? :confused:

You will drip directly on the atomizer. The Ego atomizer takes needs 2-3 drops at a time.
I take the tip off to add juice then put it back on to vape. Not very accurate through the tip.
When the taste gets funny, or dry, look in and if it's empty, add 2-3 more drops.

135819d1347976872-us-fs-lots-stuff-stardust-v3s-joyetech-ego-em-lr-att-img_20120917_181627.jpg

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Well now that's super cool! An atomizer FOREVER?! I will post in that other forum but now TheSenator has thrown in a "cone" ... *sigh* LOL

And you ROCK as I've noticed you posting and helping others constantly. This is something I'm considering when my vendor gets them in cuz I'm also looking for a cleaner vape. Realize he's a Cdn vendor but I'm sure they're in the U.S. Original Genisis is $80.
Genesis DiD Clone (Rebuildable)
Wire and SS Mesh at bottom of page:
Coming Soon!
Here's a tutorial and review:

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
Pic didn't come up?

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
Yes there're it is! Thank you!!
On second thought, your kit may not have the changeable atomizer heads like in the picture on the right.
You would need just the drip tips mentioned before if that's the case.

Just trying to help get rid of those cartridges, they were terrible and inconsistent IMO. :ohmy::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread