Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
So search I did... this is what I found: Tally ho Frosted (it's more of a frosted corn flake cereal from what I found) Also found a popular clone recipe:
View attachment 948423
It's been a couple years since I vaped this but I remember it was just a plain Jane sweetened oat cereal. There was another juice I vaped once that was a corn flake flavor. Totally not the same as frosted o's. I'll get the cereal flavoring ordered and nail this down. Tallyho shut down a while back and the vendors sold out shortly after that so if I want this flavor again I'll just mix it myself lol. That's how we do this. Rock an roll.

• Winner
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I found the actual juice (and I think you are right about the cheerios thing). Here's a quote and image:
"A heaping bowl of frosted mini ring cereal covered in milk."
upload_2021-7-9_14-24-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-9_14-24-11.jpeg
    upload_2021-7-9_14-24-11.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 7

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I spent over an hour watching DIYorDie Noted on Cereals (no fruit... watched the fruit cereal one also)
Some flavors you might be interested in:
OOO marshmallow cereal
CAP cereal 27
PUR strawberry marshmallow cereal (doesn't have a lot of strawberry)
Now I'm wanting to try a cereal juice... going to try a few of the fruity ones.
FA milk is a good choice too.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I found the actual juice (and I think you are right about the cheerios thing). Here's a quote and image:
"A heaping bowl of frosted mini ring cereal covered in milk."
View attachment 948479
Yes that's the one. I'm kinda weird about the flavors I like best and this is just one of those that hit the happy place.

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
It kinda does if you use too much. At lower percentage it adds a nutty quality to certain other flavors. I used it in one of my cheesecake recipes to sort of enhance the Graham cracker. It was a nice touch. But go lightly for sure. Unless of course you're making a chili cheese fritos pie juice. But after I typed that, the thought grossed me out a bit
I have a great Frito pie recipe, It's for eating though:)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I spent over an hour watching DIYorDie Noted on Cereals (no fruit... watched the fruit cereal one also)
Some flavors you might be interested in:
OOO marshmallow cereal
CAP cereal 27
PUR strawberry marshmallow cereal (doesn't have a lot of strawberry)
Now I'm wanting to try a cereal juice... going to try a few of the fruity ones.
FA milk is a good choice too.
The way I use fresh cream and condensed milk together gives that milky smooth texture. 1%fresh cream and 0.25% condensed milk. This I have used as a milky undertone in several recipes now. It just hits that spot to make my brain think milk. Right now I added 6% peppermint to this and have a creamy peppermint candy vape that is just the bees knees.

Reactions: newyork13

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Right now I added 6% peppermint to this and have a creamy peppermint candy vape that is just the bees knees.
Sounds great but I already have "white chocolate peppermint" and "butter mint".
Have you already ordered flavors to make a clone of that juice? It turns out "lucky leprechaun" is mostly marshmallow so it seems "OOO marshmallow cereal" would work better (has more oat cereal flavor) I could find a good cheerios flavor (except honey nut cheerios... there is a good one for that)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds great but I already have "white chocolate peppermint" and "butter mint".
Have you already ordered flavors to make a clone of that juice? It turns out "lucky leprechaun" is mostly marshmallow so it seems "OOO marshmallow cereal" would work better (has more oat cereal flavor) I could find a good cheerios flavor (except honey nut cheerios... there is a good one for that)
Not yet I haven't. I want to do one other new creation but I'm having trouble deciding what that will be. So I'm still looking at the "menu".

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Take your time... some flavors sound good and others don't seem like what you are after... but sometimes the ones that don't "sound" like what you want/need are very suitable (sorry... sounded like a fancy way to say "kick azz") I like that you keep your recipes simple (I tend to make them too complex and it backfires every time) Keep this in mind... (flavor names can be meaningless) toffee can be caramel, caramel can be brown sugar, honey can be EM, AP can be lots of things (depending on how strong you use it) but MANY people say just use Cereal 27 (not as strong and more versatile) Not for the main flavor but for backing up the bakery notes (yes, I need to get some myself... totally sold on that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread