Second order of must have juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
Am I the only one this has happened to? You order a new flavor, it arrives, load up a tank and its the best thing you have ever tasted. You go through the whole bottle in record time, chain vaping then realize its almost gone. You reorder (larger bottle) only to find out that once it arrives it wasn't the flavor you remember it was. Vape on the same setup, let it steep awhile, but its not as good as you thought it was. This has happened to me a couple of times with different juices as well as different vendors. I've reordered the same juices multiple times and the flavor is the same, but every once in a while this will happen and it makes me wonder why? Maybe the first time you were hoping the flavor was good and it was, but the second time it was just ok. Maybe different recipes, different people mixing the juice, mistakes happen. I know juice tastes different for everyone, and vendors want to distribute a reliable product but is e liquid that subjective?

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
yep. i just received 60ml of what i thought was going to be my all-day based on the sampler and i can barely taste it. i'm hoping steeping will help.

i received 2 different flavors in 30ml bottles from a different vendor. i loved the samples, but the larger ones both taste like soap. so i'm steeping again...

Bubbajop

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
California
That's messed up. There should be some sort of money back guarantee for this type of situation. Hard to prove though that it might be your taste buds doing the changing, not saying I doubt y'all. I'm pretty sure I would notice any change in my favorite juice as well.

Which vendors are you referring to so I and others can be vigilant? Being informed is the staring point for keeping vendors in check. Thanks.

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
I had this problem with my Unicorns Blood from Fuzion. I ordered a 10ML bottle and was like it's alright I guess. So when I ordered again to try some other things I put in another 10ML of Unicorns Blood in it. Well the second time it blew me away. I think the problem was that I was just coming off analogs and my taste buds were terribly bad. So I ordered a 120ML bottle of it and well I love it :).

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
I don't know if steeping has ever made much of a difference to me.
I used to think the same thing, Then I discovered Ahlusion. This was the first time I realized how important steeping is. There larger bottles are blue cobalt glass (i think that is right) with a tight seal. The liquids are completely different after steeping. I had bought a 10ml of Smooth Criminal. I was one of the best liquids I have ever had. I went ahead and purchased a 60ml bottle. I thought for sure they screwed the recipe up on me. I called to inquire, and was told to let it steep for a while. I followed their instructions, and after two weeks, the liquid was exactly as I remembered it. To quicken the process, I put 10 ml into a plastic bottle. I let it get some air for a couple of minutes, two days later it was properly steeped.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
I consider a 30ml bottle an appropriate "sample" size. I like to spend some time with a juice. Some juices that I initially did not like I end up liking a lot. Some juices that I like from the start grow old fast... If I use an entire 30ml and still like it (or have grown to love it), I find it is generally a safe bet to put into my rotation.

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
What one person likes, someone else doesn't. It depends on your taste buds. I'm not going to trash any e liquid vendor, because the majority of them are great and they probably really care about their customers. But you can't please everyone and that is why I don't put much value on juice reviews,you have to judge for your self. I've come to the conclusion that my own tastes change and I'll enjoy what the flavor of the moment is.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A problem I would have with a vendor when buying premixed juice from them is having to do the steeping myself. IMO It should be steeped and ready to vape before it's sold/shipped. IOW, not like buying pickles at the food store and having to wait for the cucumbers to pickle like many of you are saying the premixes have been. I'd find another vendor, preferably one that puts their birth date right on the label. You're either proud of your product or you're not.

I said "would" because so far all I have used premixed is Halo, and so far all of it has been ready to vape and delicious when I received it. And so far I have never felt there was any difference between the first 7ml bottles I bought to try several of their different flavors with and the 30ml's of them I've been buying from them since. Have 3 more 30's due tomorrow and I'm confident they will be as all the others have been... ready to go and delicious.

Got my first big order from Wizard Labs today... and already have a couple of bottles made up with trial recipes that are starting to steep. Will do a few more tomorrow. I know first attempts being winners is too much to ask... but I am finally on my way to making some of my own juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread