Sedansa Diva.......oh dear!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
I received my Diva a couple of days after taking the chance of a 30% discount from their website. So I excitedly opened the package which included a couple of their test cartridge packs to sample the flavours that they have to offer which included Cherry,Chocolate,Coffee,Mint,Apple,tobacco,Marlboro,Turkish Blend,Vanilla and Flax.

After placing the battery on charge for the suggested 8 hours I popped in the coffee cart and began to vape. First impressions where ok but not outstanding, the cart tasted very nice but the vapour production was inconsistent giving clouds on some drags and very little the next.
Within 15 minutes the party was over :mad: flashing led and no vapour. OK bad battery , on to the next. Again another 8 hour charge , but this was even worse only giving 10 minutes of vaping :confused:

The atomiser seems to get extremely hot and the pressure switch works too well , to the point that if I hold the battery end about a foot from my mouth and blow the led still lights. Not sure if this is typical for the diva but it certainly doesn`t do this with my other e-cigs.

One of the batteries has a very crooked connection and the atomiser looks positively second-hand with scratches all down one side of it. So basically I`m not sure what to do with it, its definately getting sent back but do I try another one or cut my losses and go for something else?

I`ve emailed Sedansa but looking at some other posts here they are not too hot on replying. Anyone had any dealings with their 30 day return policy and how did you go about it , as the diva came with no instuctions and no returns address.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi ya, happy new year.

I got a Diva when I was a newbie and couldn't get on with it. I now realise with hindsight that the problems were mostly user error.

The cut off made me think the batteries were bad, I thought they were flashing for a recharge but they were saying give it a rest.

The atomiser was very efficient and seemed to overcook the liquid. I've since spent many hours getting used to a similar thing with Janty atomisers and can give you little advice except make sure there is enough but not too much juice in there. As I said, they are very efficient/get hot so they use more eliquid but when you get the hang of it you should get great vapour.

I sent mine back for the 30 day warranty and they refunded me even for the cartridges that didn't go back. I can't remember how I contacted them now but if they don't sort things out after a week or so just send the stuff back, signed for delivery and email them to say what you've done. Be sure to put your order number and details in the package.

Before I sent mine back I got some new batteries from them, they did try to help me out.

It might not be user error in your case but check your technique to be sure. Those who get used to Divas generally like them a lot and the guarantee makes it a cheap option long term.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Happy new year Kate!

That makes sense , I`m graduating from a bling and I tend to just puff on that until the cows come home so maybe I`m running the diva atomiser hot. The only reason was cos I seemed get little vapour so was primer puffing it to death. Gonna try another cart now and take it easy to see if it makes and difference before I slag Sedansa in to the ground any more :oops:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Ha, don't mind me, slag them off if you want. All I can say is that in my case it was technique.

Blings seem to not get as hot as a lot of other devices so you are going from that to an extra hot atomiser. I thought mine was overheating when I had it but now I'm thinking they may be just like that and it's not a bad thing. Go for it, don't worry about overheating because it's under warranty anyway if it conks out. Just put plenty of juice in there, a cartridge might not wick fast enough if you draw quickly and often.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Well, I`m not a defeatist but I give up!!!

It`s like being back at school playing a music exam on a broken flute, great when you get a note right but you wanna throw it out the window on all the others!

I`m getting maybe 1 in 20 decent vapour hits on a fresh cart and battery and I`ve tried it all. Long and slow or fast and often. The good hit seems to be if I leave it for a bit then pick it up and drag whilst standing on my head, looking out the window and singing I`m a Lumberjack. I`m frustrated and it`s going back, sorry Sedansa.Thanks for the advice though Kate , as ever with this forum plenty of people willing to help ,this product just ain`t for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread