Sedansa Diva 3 Week Re-review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
So you just mail it off without e-mailing them first? Because my typical Sedansa customer service experience has been, e-mail them, wait one week for reply, then wait 2 weeks for goods to arrive. E-mail them again. One week later get reply with tracking number and find out the goods didn't get shipped until after you e-mailed a week ago. Receive goods a week later.

I have just done the same again with a battery and recieved an email 2 hours ago saying my new one is in the post :)

I get the same crap when emailing first so thought i would try sending back with the reciept which seems to be working better.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Well, it works! I just sent back all my old parts last week and got an e-mail today saying new replacements are on their way. The funny thing is, I was just sending back the old parts they've already replaced. :D Considering how hard it can be to get replacements when needed, I think I'll just consider them "advance replacements." :lol:

LilLady

Oct 10, 2008
Paris
Thanks leaford for your video. I just got my sedansa diva, and I think it's wonderful, but I've been wondering how it'll hold up. So happy I went the quality route for my first ecig ;)

The delivery (from Belgium to Paris) only took a few days, although they delivered it by a messenger service, i.e. you have to sign for it, so I missed it twice and had to wait impatiently over the weekend

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Welcome, LilLady. You picked the best to start with!

As to mixing and matching with Janty, I've just recently tested an original Janty Classic, and the atomizer is Sedansa's equal. But Sedansa is ahead in the battery department, with it's long life batteries. SO, yeah, using a Janty atomizer as a spare would work. But Gnu was talking about using a Janty KISSbox manual switch and battery with a Sedansa atomizer, which is a really nice combination.

As to the cartridges, no you really don't have to worry about not using their cartridges. I never have, and never had a problem with warranty service over that. And when you do need to send a bad part back, as we've been learning here just send it back, don't bother to e-mail your complaint. You'll get faster service that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread