Sedansa Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2008
How about this! Last week I decided to order a new e-cigar from Sedansa even though the e-cig I got from them last August was not very good. I also emailed them to ask if they are planning to bring out a "mini". They replied to my email with an apology abou the e-cig they supplied last year(even though I hadn't complained) and said that they were enclosing some free cartrigdes with my order with the new improved taste etc. They also said they are launching a "mini" in March.
I am really looking forward to recieving my order and will let you know what I think.

woody

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2008
I received my new Sedansa e-cigar along with a completely free Sedansa e-cig and 2 free packs of Turkish blend cartridges. The cigar works well and is easier to smoke than my old njoy but has a little less taste. The e-cig is much better than the original Sedansa that I bought last summer. It has lots of vapour, plenty of taste and a nice kick. I will be ordering a range of cartridge flavours soon. All in all the service was fantastic and the product is probably as good as it gets. The only downside is that replacement cartridges are amongst the most expensive around. It.s a pity Sedansa doesn't also sell the nicotine liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread