Seeking the DIY juice 411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz 730

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2015
Croton, NY
I've read some posts about DIY juice and I gotta say I'm intrigued. Can you guys give me general information on DIY juice. Particularly, the materials needed to get started and approximate initial cost, the potential long term savings after initial costs, online sites or places to get materials, and tasty menthol concoctions that you've created or encountered. Thanks in advance.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Spaz 730. Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies". Below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
  • Dannyv45's blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice. => dannyv45 - Blogs
  • Hoosier's blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives. =>Hoosier - Blogs
  • For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.
DIY Recipe Sites & Misc Links

Spaz 730

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2015
Croton, NY

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies". Below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
  • Dannyv45's blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice. => dannyv45 - Blogs
  • Hoosier's blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives. =>Hoosier - Blogs
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

Thank you so much. I will have to wait til I have more time to explore this further but this looks like some solid info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread