Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil . Why are you taking money and not providing product? Seems there is a lot of this going on right now. When are we going to see some action?
    Sorry Kenneth, I’ve been off work sick, orders are shipping, there’s just a delay in getting tracking info uploaded. Give me your order number and I’ll get someone to look into it and reach out.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil . My order number is V100225546. Sorry to hear you have been ill, hope you feel netter soon.
    Thanks, me too, it's been a rough one. I've asked someone in the warehouse too look into it, and I've also refunded you a pack of pods to say sorry.

Kenneth Gamble

Dec 6, 2019
    @low_tar_neil . Thank you for the response. I was not looking for anything for free, however I do say thank you for the extra effort. My first order was a very awesome experience and I thought I found a new place to get my stuff. So I was excited when I placed the next order and ran into issue that was not expected. Then with no response I became weary. I know life happens and I guess I over reacted when I seen others having the same issue. Too make it up on my end, I will be a repeat customer again and let time tell the tale. Again, thank you and I hope you get back to 100% soonest.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil . Thank you for the response. I was not looking for anything for free, however I do say thank you for the extra effort. My first order was a very awesome experience and I thought I found a new place to get my stuff. So I was excited when I placed the next order and ran into issue that was not expected. Then with no response I became weary. I know life happens and I guess I over reacted when I seen others having the same issue. Too make it up on my end, I will be a repeat customer again and let time tell the tale. Again, thank you and I hope you get back to 100% soonest.
    Thanks for your understanding Kenneth, come back to me if you have any more problems, any time.

Kenneth Gamble

Dec 6, 2019
    @low_tar_neil . I received my order today and it is missing an item. My order number V100225546 was for two devices and 3 additional pod pack. One of the devices was not in the package. What do I do at this point?
    20191209_173925.jpg
    20191209_173910.jpg

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil . These are gifts that I was presenting to a couple of buddies that have recently gave up smoking. I would really like to have the missing device pack so I can do as I intended. Will you be able to get it out ok or should there be a different outcome you would prefer?
    No, whatever you need I'll make it happen, just wanted to ask.

Reactions: Izan

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    No, whatever you need I'll make it happen, just wanted to ask.
    Typically it's out of stock now, I'm sorry, if you want to choose another kit, whatever you like, I will DM you a coupon so it's free. This will be a much quicker way of resolving it. Maybe a Smok Novo 2?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil . If they get them in by the 20th, please go ahead and ship the missing device. If they do not, I regrettably ask for a refund on that portion of the purchase. As a side note, if they get gray or blue, either is fine. Just not red.
    Ok thanks Kenneth, I'll keep an eye out for them personally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread