STILL Haven’t received my order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwicked1

Nov 24, 2021
Illinois
@low_tar_neil

I placed an order for $130 worth of product on November 8, 2021 and another order for $100 on November 12, 2021. I’m aware it says could take up to 14 days max but that time has come and gone and my order still shows as “preparing to ship”

I contacted support through vaping.com website on November 18th. Finally got a response on November 22 from support stating:

“Thank you for getting in contact with us regarding your orders V100651146 & V100652273.
I have forwarded your email to our shipping department, who will contact the shipping carrier and look at getting this resolved asap. We will be in touch shortly.
Thank you once again for getting in touch and for your patience.
Jamie
Vaping.com
Support Team”

Today is the 24th and it still shows the same thing, I have been OUT of my products since the 18th and I had to drive all the way to Indiana and pay DOUBLE the price for a small amount praying my order would arrive. Now I’m almost out of those and still nothing!

My husband has been out of work since October 10th and was hospitalized with COVID pneumonia and I do not have money to go and buy anymore. I’ve got $230 tied up here.

Someone please help me

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
:tumble:
Glad to see I can’t get any help here either sigh. With no number to reach out I’m just at a loss now I guess. :(
Don't know what you expected any forum member to do.

https://vaping.com/contacts/ is the vendor's contact page, which you knew already.

If you paid by credit card or PayPal, you can dispute the charge, which one supposes you also knew already.

Best wishes to you & your husband.

NovaBlaze

Nov 21, 2019
Don't know what you expected any forum member to do.

Why are you acting like people don't know @low_tar_neil was the forum member that is the rep for that site? You can't be an "ECF Veteran" and not know that when a newbie around here knows that... It just seems like he's avoiding the forum now because the site is going through a lot of problems with the shipper (OLX).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread