• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
I stumbled into this social group and realized that I might be a member of it. Then I saw a thread called "Seniors" and it looked familiar. When I looked at the posts, I realized that I had posted in here before. Of course, I had to check my name tag to make sure I was JerryRM. I didn't want to confuse myself with someone else, that would be embarrassing. LOL.

Sponge Bobiwan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Wisconsin
We'll take you no matter what state of confusion you are in Jerry.

That must be what they are asking for where it says "State" on this online order form I'm filling out. But it only allows me 2 characters. Anybody happen to know right off hand the abbreviation for the state of Confusion?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Okay, I'm over sixty and (hopefully no where near thinking about my REALLY senior years), but those years are ahead of me. I hope and pray I'm healthy to the very end. There's that possibility that I won't be so I'd like to know how many of you have talked about your future plans with your children, and, if so, what you discussed?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well I guess I worded that wrong. It doesn't necessarily mean just children. There are always sisters and brothers or just a true friend(s).

So Jerry, if you do reach 100+ (since you are too ornery to age too young), I hope there is someone to give a helping hand. Or at least someone who will help you get onto the trash truck.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread