Sense Screen Tank - coil compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudlife_NJ

Feb 10, 2019
Speaking of the Sense Screen.....have you seen the wood version and do you know anything about it? Sense says it's real wood. Integrity of wood?, is it engineered wood? What can I expect from long term use? Will it dent if I drop it? Can it be oil rubbed?
It is real wood so I suppose you could oil it, but the problem I had with the wood is that it cracked on both the top fill piece and the bottom air flow ring. It's not super noticeable and doesn't feel like it's gonna fall apart, but important to keep in mind that real wood will expand and contract with hot and cold temps unlike the resin materials

Reactions: stols001

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
It is real wood so I suppose you could oil it, but the problem I had with the wood is that it cracked on both the top fill piece and the bottom air flow ring. It's not super noticeable and doesn't feel like it's gonna fall apart, but important to keep in mind that real wood will expand and contract with hot and cold temps unlike the resin materials
Thx for the info. Great to meet someone who has it already. I'm ready with Howard's in hand! I bought it for my woodies and any other wooden goodies I might have.
FNW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread