Sent you an email and left a message on your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dspin- when you rise up to one of the best vendors for vaping, they're should always be someone working. You don't see a coffee shop close for 5 days bc they're sick. He should have an extra worker or two, and even if he's sick he can simply write that in an email from his phone while laying down, saying sorry I'm sick, hopefully I'll be back in 2-3 days. That's my 2 cents

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
For all those who do not know - Clouds of Vapor is not a coffee shop, It is a one man show - ran by Bruce. Selling atomizers, parts, mods, etc. - there is not that much of profit margin to hire employees. He doesnt make the stuff, he sells it. There have been times he has not gotten back to me for a week. I have spent several thousand dollars with him in last couple yrs. but I dont expect special treatment for that. Since we are airing all this on the forum - I thought I would add my 2 cents.

kurtus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Nanaimo, BC
I talked to Bruce and he said they probably will not ship until the 20th. I know we are all anxiously waiting.

Not an issue really, just made my payment and I did find the thread where he said he had spots left as I yesterday so I pulled the trigger an hour ago an placed my order. It'll be worth te wait regardless of the situation and I'll have a new DID to play with in the meantime so it's all good my friend. Thx for the reply though cause I know Bruce is swamped ATM.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I want to add that Bruce is probably the most stand up guy in the business. I too have spent several thousand with him and I intend to spend much more in future. What you must understand is that he gets around a lot promoting the things he sells at all the meets and is not ignoring you. Justin is already doing a fine job as I received a reply to a question I sent in yesterday. Please stop bashing a great supplier over a minor delay because you're doing him a great injustice. Bruce is a true gentleman and cares about all his customers.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I want to add that Bruce is probably the most stand up guy in the business. I too have spent several thousand with him and I intend to spend much more in future. What you must understand is that he gets around a lot promoting the things he sells at all the meets and is not ignoring you. Justin is already doing a fine job as I received a reply to a question I sent in yesterday. Please stop bashing a great supplier over a minor delay because you're doing him a great injustice. Bruce is a true gentleman and cares about all his customers.

tumblr_lx9jba1QoY1qdrpdr1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread