Seriously!!!?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonGio

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i need to get this off my chest. I was at e-liquid planet today (the storefront on Long Island. It is located in a flea market with many local vendors. I was buying juice and tasting some of them when a older couple maybe in their 60's walked by. Just as they passed i exhaled and the woman stopped looked at me started fake coughing and waiving her hand in front of her face as if she was clearing smoke away. And she says "uhg you cant smoke in here" with a discusted look on her face. I understand many still do not understand what an e cig is and have never herd of vaping but come on. The whole theatrics of the ting are rediculous. it doesnt smell like smoke. nothings burning and second hand vapor is not gonna make you cough. It just bothers me. I dono. anyone else have any similar experiences.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I was buying juice and tasting some of them when a older couple maybe in their 60's walked by. Just as they passed i exhaled and the woman stopped looked at me started fake coughing and waiving her hand in front of her face as if she was clearing smoke away. And she says "uhg you cant smoke in here" with a discusted look on her face.

I'd have laughed and told her "It's vapor, not smoke" and continued. You were at a vape shop? Standing at a place where they are selling juice and such, and she's .....ing? I've never really had anyone try to tell me I can't vape, and if it happened, most places I'd just put it in my pocket and tell them "sorry I bothered you. It isn't smoke, but I don't want to bother anyone so I'll stop". But if I'm standing someplace that is selling juice, sorry, they'll just have to deal with it. If you don't want to be around it, get the hell away from the vape shop.

JonGio

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yea I never vape anyplace where someone may be offended and will always apologize and stop if someone is offended. I did say I'm sorry but its not smoke but she didn't want to hear it. O well what can ya do. Hopefully vaping will become more popular and more people will understand what it is and that it is not smoke or anything like smoke for that matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i need to get this off my chest. I was at E-liquid planet today (the storefront on Long Island. It is located in a flea market with many local vendors. I was buying juice and tasting some of them when a older couple maybe in their 60's walked by. Just as they passed i exhaled and the woman stopped looked at me started fake coughing and waiving her hand in front of her face as if she was clearing smoke away. And she says "uhg you cant smoke in here" with a discusted look on her face. I understand many still do not understand what an e cig is and have never herd of vaping but come on. The whole theatrics of the ting are rediculous. it doesnt smell like smoke. nothings burning and second hand vapor is not gonna make you cough. It just bothers me. I dono. anyone else have any similar experiences.

I was driving my wife to get her car from the shop. She was rear ended. I blew a cloud of vanilla at her by accident. She wrinkled up her face and shooed the cloud away. I said I was sorry. Did it stink that bad. She said it didn't smell but she didn't like the cloud in her face.

I don't remember if she coughed or not. Still I can see it bothering someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread