Seven 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
Here is my Seven-22 with my Fogger v4+ .

6e9y5ype.jpg

Here it is next to my Vamo V5 for size comparison.

aru9yrah.jpg

Sent from my HTC One with Tapatalk

350ZMO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
www.ecigarette411.com
Yes I am gotta take small drags though lol. Very solid very nice SS construction heavy well made battery cap threads are a little scratchy other than that loving it. Big and heavy lots of juice with the BIG fogger and long vape time with the 26650 compared to the 18650.

Adjustable end cap battery connection is nice.

View attachment 347152

350ZMO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
www.ecigarette411.com
Just ordered one of these, Freedom4You seVen-30, right? Was wondering if it'll work with the protected 26650 batts I use in a mech mod or do I need unprotected batts? Just askin' ...

Mine was pioneer4you but hey pioneer freedom prolly same. You might not get full 30 watts with some builds - not sure of the numbers the sx300 needs in amps or what your protected cells output but a protected might limit the current when the 300 needs more. I have yet to vape at 30 watts so I wouldn't worry about it I'd try them and see what happens. I did pick up some keeppower 50amp for the sx350 and have used them in the 300 didn't notice any difference from the orange IMRs except waaay longer vape time. But my builds are typically around 15watts.

350ZMO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
www.ecigarette411.com
Two weeks going on 3 dropped it twice bent the battery cap end and straightened it out works perfect no issues doesn't get hot but I haven't pushed it to 30 watts for very long. Typical build for me is around half that. I really like this. It's big it's heavy hard to miss but with the big fogger and 26650 it vapes all day plus no problem. It has an easy one button tilt left right menu system. Button feels good not too loud but has tactile feedback. Feels good if you have big hands and strong arms. The engraving and flat surfaces around the chip on the pioneer4you and cuts on the battery tube make it look good IMO but some won't like it. Never had a misfire. Being the SX300 chip it shows the power in watts, atty resistance and voltage, a battery indicator and the battery voltage which also shows the battery droop when you fire. It doesn't have the ramp feature like the EVIC supreme, not upgradeable no USB port no custom screen just very solid always there all day vape performance. And so far perfect reliability. It hasn't done anything to suggest it won't continue to be. Unlike the EVIC Supreme which I have pressed the fire button heard the click but no vape. Which other than that the EVIC Supreme has been fine too. The only down side to this seven 30 is the size, smaller lighter units are handier in different situations.

If you don't mind DIY box modding, take a look at the SX350. It's a great modders chip. And with a 26650 it still fits in my shirt pocket. And it has a USB port for SW upgrading and charging so you don't have to take the battery out and throw on a nitecore. And the SX350 is made for SW upgrading, now up to 50W. Chips selling now come at 35W. Use whatever enclosure and decorations tickle your fancy. You can find custom box lids molded for the screen. I have yet to see a tube version, but possible if you have metal milling and lathe to cut end caps holes and threads. The SX350 chip is longer than the SX300 so I was thinking of replacing the 300 in the pioneer but when I found that out I just built a box mod with it and I'm really enjoying that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread