The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Seven Weeks today!

Discussion in 'Switching' started by vapourous, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapourous

vapourous Full Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Ontario
    Seven weeks since my last cigarette. I started with 6 mg/ml ejuice. Today, I switched to 3 mg/ml.

The one thing about smoking that prompted me to switch was my tongue. I had developed a serious case of geographic tongue (I think!). It was nasty looking. Sort of like Lake Tahoe looks without water only white instead of sand coloured - all cracked, with deep valleys. I was very concerned that it would be deemed cancerous. I decided that, since nothing else I read about to resolve the issue was working, it had to be the cigarettes causing it. I didn't ever have it diagnosed (I was embarrassed/afraid of that).

As of yesterday, my tongue is back to normal. I haven't seen it this healthy in a few years! I'm very happy...

And, I can smell things I haven't ever noticed before (some less than pleasant but hey... at least I can smell!). My taste has improved (wow, we eat a lot of salt in North America!). There is no mess, there is no stink... my family loves me again. My breathing has vastly improved (not that it was really problematic -- I wasn't wheezing all the time or even coughing much so I'm surprised to note such an improvement in my endurance!).

I can see no reason to ever smoke again. Vaping is honestly one of the best things that I have ever encountered. (And this forum! This forum helped me figure out what I needed to succeed!).

• Like Like x 3
  2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Congrats!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    Nicely done and [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deryan3

Deryan3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2014
    Racine, WI
    Congratz!!! health improvements are always a good sign :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    [​IMG]

That is awesome. Continued success to you.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.