• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SF Vapers invited to contribute to news story

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakey ceasefire

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
San Francisco
Hey Ya'll

This guy is for real, has real media connections. We are co-workers and he's really interested and positive toward vaping etc. Use contact info below if you wish to contribute or get interviewed. The story will probably be in Wired mag or some such.

Thanks!!

Greetings….

Writing to ask if anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area would be interested in being interviewed for a short news video I am putting together on the topic of e-cigarettes and the pending legislation that they are facing.

I will be conducting interviews over the next week and I am open to hearing any and all testimony from e-cigarette users. I've already gotten some very articulate perspectives from some worthwhile sources and I would like to add to that with more first hand accounts regarding use of the products. Although this is a freelance project, I am speaking with some editors now for this to run as a 3-5 minute video piece on a relevant news website.

Please get in touch if you have any interest. I'm happy to set up a time and location that works well for all involved.

Thanks,

Charles Russo
charlierusso23 at gmail dot com
www charlierusso dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread