• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
The AP really did a number to the 555 in my opinion. I have a couple of ideas I'm going to play with, regarding the 555..just got to wait and see!

Ap is what I had in mind...plus a very, very light kiss of the berries and perhaps a molecule or 2. Not all together of course...just options i had running through my FEEBLE MIND BAD HIP DIABETIC OLD ... BODY.....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ap is what I had in mind...plus a very, very light kiss of the berries and perhaps a molecule or 2. Not all together of course...just options i had running through my FEEBLE MIND BAD HIP DIABETIC OLD ... BODY.....

Oh, for crying out loud (cause we would need to in order for you to hear us), would you let it go!? Lol

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Whatever happened to the other 2 or 3 ladies that came through here?

Think the one was actually keg testing the waters...lol...you're alright keg...just yanking your chain. In fact if you were here i would give you a pat on the back. A nice pat on that sunburned back...a good swift slap on that burned up back...lol.

I went to the other place and invited Rebecca over for a visit....we'll see if she's in the mood to slum it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread