Nov 12, 2018
20181112_171341.jpg

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I recently put away all my mods that weren't squonkers except for my Hexohm and Tarot Nano (which I keep to double check resistance with my rage).

I keep my tools in a case next to my computer desk because I rebuild here.

I have a box full of cotton and wires I keep on a shelf under my shrine.

I keep my daily RDAs in a little black bag (bottom right): 2* B2K, KRMA, Citadel, Entheon.

I keep my garbage RDAs and RTAs in a box. I don't know where my Profile is though. Possible I threw it in the garbage in disgust.

All my old mods are also in a box, except for my really old ones. My ego twists, aspire subohm cf, evcic, and mvp2 are in a plastic coffin.

Untitled-1.png

Last edited:

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
2cTJicc.jpg

Sort of a shrine to my favorite squonk boxes. My vape table is a lot less organized.

Are those the same as

Armageddon Squonker Box

The doors look different but I think they're the same mod? I was considering picking it up.

I guess it's the same door as the yellow one.

How do you like the mod?

Reactions: Tralfaz

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Are those the same as

Armageddon Squonker Box

The doors look different but I think they're the same mod? I was considering picking it up.

I guess it's the same door as the yellow one.

How do you like the mod?
Yep, all Armageddon MFG squonk boxes. There are three different versions of the box, each slightly different. The ones with the squarish holes are V1 boxes. The doors are slightly wider and they have a center separator between the battery and the bottle. The ones with the oval shaped squonk holes are V2 or V3. They are basically the same but with no separator.

All of them are milled from a block of Delrin or Ultem, for the Ultem box and all have silver internals and manually adjustable 510s. They hit harder than any other box I've used and they're really comfortable to hold thanks to the buffed Delrin. They're not making any more, so Ive been collecting them since I enjoy them so much. You can usually find them for around $80 now, too. I'd definitely recommend one for anyone who likes simple little mechanical sqonkers that hit hard.

Squonk Box's

Dude I love the rock and Morty battery wraps got a link to em Also what mod

Search ODB for the wraps and see above for the mod^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread