Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've been stocking up on 100mg nic, mods, coils but not vg and pg. Is it effected by the vape mail ban? If so to late for me now.
Can I just buy it from non vape site as needed? Sure hope so, mow I'm nevous

I Don't think obtaining Quality VG and PG thru the Mail is going to be a Problem.

But for the next couple of Weeks, I think your going to see Outages from people Panic Buying. After that, I think it will get back to Normal.

Reactions: YoursTruli

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I have VG/PG in their original gallon containers, from Bulk Apothecary, stored in my cool dry basement. They are nearly 3 years old and are perfectly fine.

FWIW, Bulk Apothecary is a major supplier of high quality USP grade PG/VG in the US. You can purchase each in as little as 16oz or by the gallon. The ultimate prepper might want the 483lb drums or 45,000lb tanker truck. ;)
bummer. My tanker truck is unavailable, waiting for my container ship, which is stuck off the coast of Egypt, waiting for the Suez Canal to reopen.
I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the 16oz for the moment.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
bummer. My tanker truck is unavailable, waiting for my container ship, which is stuck off the coast of Egypt, waiting for the Suez Canal to reopen.
I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the 16oz for the moment.
Now we know one of the PG/VG hoarders. I hope whoever is at the controls of your ship knows how to navigate the canal without causing a ruckus. Make sure you tell them to lay off the alternate stuff when it's their turn. My ship is also waiting for its turn. Its cargo is all mods, atty's and accessories. If our ships are able to get past the US Navy blockade we should discuss trading some goods. Deal?

Reactions: newyork13

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It is hard to find solid data from manufacturers of VG and PG on shelf life. I think they do that to cover their butts in case some variable is off, like the storage container, temperature, or whatever else anyone might modify that could invalidate the numbers.

Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health

"Is the expiration date a marketing ploy by drug manufacturers, to keep you restocking your medicine cabinet and their pockets regularly? You can look at it that way. Or you can also look at it this way: The expiration dates are very conservative to ensure you get everything you paid for. And, really, if a drug manufacturer had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new and improved formulations." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread