Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
My first Reo, Duran (a Grand), was grousing about all last week so I decided to get her a little sister, which arrived on Friday.

So here she is... Laurium, a silver vein mini 2.1 (named in honor of Ancient Greece's most prestigious silver mine. and nicknamed "Lauri" for short).

REO02a.jpg

She's rocking a 28 gauge 8 wrap microcoil with cotton, clocking in at 1.1 ohms and, man, does she throw vapor. Here she is with big sister Duran (black wrinkle grand).....

REO02b.jpg

Life, she is good.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Congrats on #2 Papa_Lazarou!

So did they turn out to be the ones you take to work?

The grand has been a daily fixture in my pocket since I got her. I was thinking I would like the additional portability of the mini, but the 6 ml bottle in the grand gets me through the work day with ease (3 ml might be pushing it). I know I could take along a bottle to top up, but I am a lazy, lazy man, so it's likely going to continue to be the grand as the daily go to (don't tell the mini that, 'kay?).

A few months ago I talked four guys at work into provari's. This past week I got two of them considering Reos and the other two are curious. Nothing works like in-person vape and tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread