Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Baby bunnies skin is the color their fur will be. I had a black female and white male. Of the 8 babies that lived 4 were black skinned and 4 were pink. The pink ones grew white fur and the black ones grew black fur. Sooo it looks like you have 2 black and 2 golden babies

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Baby bunnies skin is the color their fur will be. I had a black female and white male. Of the 8 babies that lived 4 were black skinned and 4 were pink. The pink ones grew white fur and the black ones grew black fur. Sooo it looks like you have 2 black and 2 golden babies
Oh okay thank you for putting my mind at ease. I just read that a healthy bunny should be pink in colour.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Sassy would likely be more comfortable if you could find a way to get a cozy den like cover over them. Maybe one of the kennels with a blanket over the top.
I got her in a big Kennel and the babies in a little Tupperware container just big enough edges so they won’t crawl out but this way they can’t crawl freely and risk being stepped on
By sassy

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I got her in a big Kennel and the babies in a little Tupperware container just big enough edges so they won’t crawl out but this way they can’t crawl freely and risk being stepped on
By sassy
You don't need to worry about Sassy stepping on the kids. The container will only make feeding and cleaning them less convenient for their mama.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
wooHoo! Our first birth. WTG Sassy. Good job. Whenever I have fostered a momma cat, there always seems to be 1-2 stillborns. So happy she is inside with you and thanks for sharing
I had one honey stick treat left last night and of course it went to sassy after giving birth 6 times she was tired and hungry. She’s been drinking tons of water too

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Trust the mama, just make sure she has enough room.
Is it okay if she steps on them? That was when they were in that smaller litter bin but now she has a big size kennel with lots of space. Also I didn’t want one to crawl into a water dish

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Is it okay if she steps on them? That was when they were in that smaller litter bin but now she has a big size kennel with lots of space. Also I didn’t want one to crawl into a water dish
Just raise the water dish a bit or use a shallow one like a pie plate. If you have a glass pie plate or ramen dish those would be great.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Or one of those water dispensers. They are only a few bucks on Amazon.

rabbit-drinking-2.jpg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
849E4818-1B57-41CA-B43E-B67DA151F719.jpeg

The babies look good.

Also Stevie’s sister came out of hiding today. Glad to see she’s okay. Survived the storm.

BA311548-D78E-40EE-9FED-9D6B635D87DE.jpeg
ED98ED9E-F541-4644-A302-CD310AD109CF.jpeg

In other news I’m so done with life atm.

So tired and about to get off work and
MY mom calls me says the house flooded. Apparently the unit upstairs had a sink overflow although it seems like more water than that our house was raining from the light fixtures ruining furniture and out carpet is all soaked in dining room and living room

Why does this have to happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread