Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I've been vegetarian for like 8 years. Had nothing to do with love of animals, I just never liked meat and how it made my body feel. 8 years later and I've gravitated towards including love of animals in my reasoning though. I sincerely like animals more than my own species, just can't fathom eating them. Don't judge others whatsoever - not who I am. In fact I have immense respect for hunters who catch and eat their own meat. But it's just not for me, I'd only eat meat if I had to in order to survive, or if in a foreign culture out of respect (and a splash of necessity).

So don't worry about me either Ricky. Atticus though...uh, he probably shouldn't meet the bunnies.

He heard the word "bunny" as I typed it... :(
"Where that rodent!?" he exclaimed... o_O
View attachment 863847

Can’t fathom eating your own species? Not discrediting you by any means, never tried myself, but Dr Lecter does state they go well with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Joking aside, kudo’s to you Sloth – have great respect for those whose choose to live off the beaten path.

Can’t remember your pooch’s name, but he/she is beautiful!!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I've been vegetarian for like 8 years. Had nothing to do with love of animals, I just never liked meat and how it made my body feel. 8 years later and I've gravitated towards including love of animals in my reasoning though. I sincerely like animals more than my own species, just can't fathom eating them. Don't judge others whatsoever - not who I am. In fact I have immense respect for hunters who catch and eat their own meat. But it's just not for me, I'd only eat meat if I had to in order to survive, or if in a foreign culture out of respect (and a splash of necessity).

So don't worry about me either Ricky. Atticus though...uh, he probably shouldn't meet the bunnies.

He heard the word "bunny" as I typed it... :(
"Where that rodent!?" he exclaimed... o_O
View attachment 863847
Magnets on my fridge...bottom one is TRUTH ;)....top one is more like, reality.
And, Monk says to tell Atti not to feel guilty. He’d chase a bunny too ( also known by its scientific name...hoppy, tailless squirrel :lol:)
B2E75768-BA10-4864-973A-371B58385A4C.jpeg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Luna got petmail today ;)

Her brush turned up, and the vendor threw in a lil stuffed mouse. She has decided she loves being brushed - I took it slow, and only did it for a few minutes, to get her used to it.

Her favourite toy is usually one of my thick pink hair ties. It gets flicked all over the place, until she carries it to her water bowl, dumps it in there, and refuels. She then waits for me to rescue it, so she can play again :lol:

The lil mouse is now becoming her new favourite toy - and it looks so funny when she carries it around the place by the tail ;)

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Magnets on my fridge...bottom one is TRUTH ;)....top one is more like, reality.
    And, Monk says to tell Atti not to feel guilty. He’d chase a bunny too ( also known by its scientific name...hoppy, tailless squirrel :lol:)
    View attachment 863859

The bottom is sooooo true, but in my case replace dog with cat. She’s a princess terror but I love her to bits! Your top magnet…I sleep at the bar so doesn’t really apply to me.

2131827_dac4994d91_b.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    The bottom is sooooo true, but in my case replace dog with cat. She’s a princess terror but I love her to bits! Your top magnet…I sleep at the bar so doesn’t really apply to me.

View attachment 863861
    I would have included Catdog, but she would not have being lumped into a group with mere dogs! Plus, I’ve never seen her chase ANYthing, ever. Even the birds at the feeder outside the screen porch know she’s no threat. She’s more likely to snuggle up with Stevie. Oddest not-cat I’ve ever had!

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Congrats Sassy!!! Looks like 2 gold and 2 grey?
    I don’t think so they don’t have hair really . Mabye that’s the case but that’s their skin. I am a little worried because I read they should be pink In colour. If I think there’s something wrong with them I’ll get an eyeglass dropper and feed them milk myself.

They are definitely not blue though .

Two babies were still born she gave birth to 6.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I don’t think so they don’t have hair really . Mabye that’s the case but that’s their skin. I am a little worried because I read they should be pink In colour. If I think there’s something wrong with them I’ll get an eyeglass dropper and feed them milk myself.

They are definitely not blue though .

Two babies were still born she gave birth to 6.
    Sassy would likely be more comfortable if you could find a way to get a cozy den like cover over them. Maybe one of the kennels with a blanket over the top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread