Shipping alternatives to USPS, UPS, FED Ex, DHL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.
1). Wondering if anyone knows if any online ejuice distributors have found and are using any shipping alternatives from the all those who have complied to the corrupt U.S. governments illegitimate vape mail ban to residential addresses ?

2). Has vape manufacturers in China found a way to deliver hardware to U.S. residential customers?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The USPS vape mail ban is not in effect yet. It has been postponed because the USPS is too swamped to worry about it and there is no definite date set as to when it will happen - could be tomorrow or a year from now.

Despite this, some US retailers are using an alternate shipper called "X" or "X Reimagine Delivery" but so far they are proving to be unreliable and not up to the task by some reports.

• Useful
    Reactions: Opinionated

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    Thank you, PacWest looks promising.

I doubt if many vape vendors are going to want to use them. They would require vape vendors to store all their inventory at PacWest's warehouse.

"We do not offer a ship-only solution; all vendors must house their inventory with PacWest for fulfillment."

• Agree
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 3, 2010
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Just food for thought! When I was a young boy you could easily buy a gun by contacting a manufacturer with the model you wanted to buy and they shipped it to you. Then the government put a ban on shipping weapons. So what did some manufacturer do? They started sell gun parts instead of the entire weapon, which then made them legal to send!
    So that same thing might work for the hardware! But it will take a smarter man than me to figure it out! Right now it seems like Colorado has banned all shipments of vaping equipment being shipped into Colorado, even to the Vape Shops, so they basically only have e-juice right now! No hardware!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Just food for thought! When I was a young boy you could easily buy a gun by contacting a manufacturer with the model you wanted to buy and they shipped it to you. Then the government put a ban on shipping weapons. So what did some manufacturer do? They started sell gun parts instead of the entire weapon, which then made them legal to send!
    So that same thing might work for the hardware!

Unfortunately that won't work with vape because parts that are made specifically for a vaporizer (tank or mod) and are used to make the vaporizer function have already been deemed as "tobacco products" as well.

Last edited:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2011
    Meet Me in St Louie Louie
    So that same thing might work for the hardware! But it will take a smarter man than me to figure it out! Right now it seems like Colorado has banned all shipments of vaping equipment being shipped into Colorado, even to the Vape Shops, so they basically only have e-juice right now! No hardware!

You can have weapons shipped from one Federal Firearms Licensed place to another Federal Firearms License place .. and then pick it up .. I have a close friend that owns a shop and does it all the time .. you'll also generally need to pay the pick-up spot a processing fee ..

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 3, 2010
    You can have weapons shipped from one Federal Firearms Licensed place to another Federal Firearms License place .. and then pick it up .. I have a close friend that owns a shop and does it all the time .. you'll also generally need to pay the pick-up spot a processing fee ..
    So true NOW! But in the 1950's and 1960's it was legal for the fun manufacturers to send they directly to consumers. But when the ban went into effect, I got my shotgun in four pieces, in four different shipments!

Reactions: Oregon Linda

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
    Nov 3, 2010
    I just read up on what China and India are doing! Just like the USA, they are banning internet sales of any electronic cigarettes via the internet, so I we are in for a long dry spell, until someone challenges the new law in front of the Supreme Court, IF THEY CAN FIND A LEGAL CHALLENGE to the current law! And even if it was won and overturned the law, most of the hardware suppliers in China, might be out of business by then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread