Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Yes it should ship on Wednesday, check your paypal account Wednesday as that is were the shipping notice will be. It does ship signature required. I would think you should have it Friday or Saturday. Mine always seen to take an extra hop or two in sorting centers in the Chicago Area. The shipping notice will say expect delivery on Friday and I get it Saturday.

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Mine was shipped out to Tennessee on Monday, and got the tracking info after it was shipped. I went after it Wednesday morning at the local post office. Didn't want to take any chances of getting a false delivery notice, put in the wrong mailbox, or any other unforeseen problems. Gotta say that Rob's shipping service is excellent for the East Tennessee area.

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
Mine always seen to take an extra hop or two in sorting centers in the Chicago Area. The shipping notice will say expect delivery on Friday and I get it Saturday.

Luckily I only had 1 package go through Chicago, it then went to Milwaukee, then Madison, then my post office & that was my 1 & only order from FT. Usually it goes to Madison & then my post office. With you in Chicago, little hard to avoid those post offices!

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Yes it should ship on Wednesday, check your paypal account Wednesday as that is were the shipping notice will be. It does ship signature required. I would think you should have it Friday or Saturday. Mine always seen to take an extra hop or two in sorting centers in the Chicago Area. The shipping notice will say expect delivery on Friday and I get it Saturday.

A lot of my packages seem to spend an extra day or two in the Forest Park sort facility... Don't know why that is...

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Didn't your Mama ever tell you that...................Good things come to those who wait?
girl_haha.gif
Look forward to seeing pics and reading how awesome your vaping as become. I'm almost as excited as you. :sneaky:

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
A lot of my packages seem to spend an extra day or two in the Forest Park sort facility... Don't know why that is...

Forest Park has a very limited staff. At one point, the post office was going to be shut down. Fortunately, the site remained open, but now has limited employees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread