Short in my mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sigelei mod has the battery pins soldered to the chip in a bad way. Just from dropping your batteries in the mod weakens them. I've had two 213 mods break at the batt contacts to the chip. On my spectrum I put the batteries in real easy to avoid this problem. Also check the top of the mod and make sure it's not coming apart. The 2 screws are only being held by thin plastic and one drop can break the anchor points.

Hi, thank you for the tips, its the first sigelei i’ve tried.
I always drop them in the mod, I will be gentle from now on too see how much further it can last.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@killerbuds95 , I'm a known and enthusiastic mod dropper. I don't mean I feel enthusiasm as I drop it, I do mean when I drop, I really DROP things. LOL, it's slowly improving, but the top of my list at almost all times is DURABILITY.

Oddly, I don't own a geekvape ages yet, but I do own some pretty robust mods. Tanks are easy to destroy, the mods I have chosen, not so much. I swear and pledge to do better all the time but I'm clumsy and have a fine motor tremor, so it's something I really search out. I can't count the number of tank glass I've shattered, either..

So by all means, go for the Do not Drop. But, I have found selecting my mods with care to be also helpful. LOL.

Good luck and duct tape is PRIZED in our house .Me and the husband are always stealing it from one another. :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread