Shortness of breath and lungs aching after vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRapidPro

May 26, 2019
there's no real reason for them to change their setup since they said 0nic juice doesn't cause the issue....
and as they have tested both vg and pg separately without an issue, it's not their device/setup....I'm leaning more towards the nic is either mislabeled or old/bad
and given where they are located, beggars can't be choosers when it comes to nic
they can't really just go to a store or order online....and the quality of nic that they can get their hands on, is probably not really the best....since they already stated that it is a orangish color/tint....
really should try to get a new bottle of nic if you can and see how that works for you.
but also should speak to a doctor and not mention anything about vaping, because again it could be entirely something not vape related.
Thank you very much for the answer, yes, you are probably right. I am currently mixing a 6mg with my own vg and pg, using the only n-base I have which I will dilute. After this, I will make a post to learn what nicotine strength the experienced vapers on this site started with, along with how many cigarettes they consumed per day, and adjust myself accordingly, maybe it is just the nicotine strength that is too much for me, I think diluting it is worth a try.

As of bad nicotine, I will try to order some different brand nicotine as I just found out that it is not the flavouring as well, since the capella sweet strawberry 100% does not contain any DAAP or irritants. I will keep you updated on whatever discoveries I can make.
Thank you, happy, shortness of breath-free vaping!

Reactions: Shadav

TheRapidPro

May 26, 2019
Update everyone:
I diluted my 12mg base into 6 and diluted it again into 3, without flavors, (I proved that the flavors were not the culprit before I just did it cuz it was an experiment) and now I can vape it dl 55W on 0.17ohms very pleasurably, very little throat hit, just nice, the shortness of breath thing is still kind of in there though. I just tested negative on a covid test that I took because I was coughing a lot, just in case even though had not left the house at all in 9 days.
It seems as though the nic of this brand is kinda ....ty and I will buy another brand of nic.
Thank you all, the loving, kind and caring community of this forum. You really helped me a lot. I love you all you amazing people <3
Have a good day / night and happy vaping!

Reactions: Shadav

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Just wanted to say that this shortness of breath to me happend in 2014 that I was vaping and now that i have thought about it I believe that the problem back then was the juice for sure...
I am not sure what in the juice exactly was it but it was either the high nicotine or the ingredients of the juices that caused me some irritation and I had shortness of breath and all that.....and yea that was scary

Back then all the juices I could find had a weird kinda chemical smell like the smell of pharmacy drugs or something like that..

Now I vape almost a year and have no problem at all.....I just vape 80vg 20pg juice cause pg makes my mouth dry..

U didn't smoke for many years and u vape direct lung with 12mg juice....sounds a lot to me....especially if u vape a lot also :)

• Winner
Reactions: TheRapidPro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread