Should ecf encourage vaping among neversmokers?

Should ecf encourage vaping among neversmokers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just discovered this thread. Interesting read. I did not vote, this is not a black and white issue for me. I admit how I answer non smokers about vaping is entirely dependent on their age. If they are over 25 I answer their questions as best I can and let them make up their own mind.

Didier Aubin

Moved On
Nov 1, 2017
France
carfromjapan.com
  • Deleted by retired1
I have only introduced ECF to tobacco users (cigerate, cigar, pipe or smokeless), never non-tobacco users. Nor have I ever recommended vaping to a non-tobacco user. I see vaping as a harm reduction option to tobacco, not something to start as a non-tobacco user.

As much I as a positive vaper person, it's from an ex-tobacco user. As it may be "95% or better less harmful than tobacco" it' probably not healthy. As an ex-tobacco user, I'm okay with that. But to go from 0% harm factor (ie. not using) to a higher harm ratio, I will not promote that.

Well said and my feelings as well. I'm new to the board and a fairly new vaper, quitting cigs and taking this up in September. I hesitate to even take any credit for quitting as I've just substituted. And as happy as I am that I made the switch you kinda half to be an idiot to believe inhaling chemicals is perfectly safe. So no I would never encourage a never smoker to vap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread