Should I buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtownfish

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
Hey guys
I introduced myself already and have a few questions. I am using the njoy 2N1 which is a 4081 battery and a 4081 cartomizer. It was recomended that I get an ego. I have a 50 dollar amex gift card and I think I could pick one up for around that price. Is the ego going to hit that much better than what I have now. I am also curios about the battery life on the normal one not the trex. Right now I can go a whole day with 2 of the 4081 batteries. Would the ego last me all day, or would I still need to charge during the day? Also I am using VG since thats what comes with the carts that I get for this kit. I am liking the VG and think I am going to stay with it since I have read a few things about dry mouth and throat and so on. But at the same time I am a big fan of the throat hit. Should I try a mix?
Sorry I need a lot of info.

Last edited:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
With what you have said, I would say that the eGo will last you all day, it depends on how much you vape but seems people get 6 to 12 hours out of one charge. I am a chain vaper and lasts me about 6, I love it, it is the best pv I have ever had and I used ones similar to what you have now and difference is night and day. I would wait til Friday to order, I think it is Liberty flights that is having eGo kits going on sale for black friday for $40 dollars. I am not positive on which company so look around the forum and see what you can find. Also check FreedomSmokeUSA for eGo kits and juice deals on friday.

Nukem

May 18, 2010
Scotland
It will no doubt perform much better in battery longevity and in vapour production. The ego lasts me around a good 6-8 hours, if you go for the ego. Try low resistance attys which will out perform any standard atty unless going high voltage. If your current batteries are lasting you that long Im sure 1 ego battery will last you at least a day.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I'll throw in my vote for the eGo, but also suggest that you check out the Riva, too.

As far as juice is concerned, you should experiment with mixes. As long as you stay properly hydrated you should be fine. Sore throat and dry mouth means you need to drink more water, that's all. You could start with a 50/50 mix and go from there.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
If Liberty Flights gets Riva's back in stock for Black Friday, that's what I'd suggest. I have both, the eGo has a longer warranty, but I like the Riva button alittle better. They're close nuff I'd say six of one, half dozed of the other. The greater mAh claimed by Riva is smoke 'n mirrors. Both type batts last me the same length of time.

Cheers,
otrpu

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
The ego will give you a lot more vapor and throat hit then an npro. I use both - the npro when I am at work and don't want people to see me vaping as it puts out so little vapor compared to an npro that it is much easier for me to hide it.
It is hard to judge exactly but it seems like I get twice as much vapor from an ego battery.

If you decide to buy from liberty flights on Friday (be sure to click in the 20% discount icon in the top left hand corner of the home page) - you can under the mods listing find a 510 to 4081 adapter for $2.55. If you buy that you can use your 4081 cartomizers on your ego. (Liberty Flights has also started carrying boge 4081 cartomizers for $7.99 a 5 pack).

Since I use my npros at work and egos or mods the rest of the day - I often use 4081 cartos on my ego using the adapters and they work great. The rn4081 cartomizers are good - it is their batteries that are lacking.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I am in agreement....Ego is a good way to go. As long as you are not a chain vaper. I could get my battery to last a day, sometimes two days. The hit is harder, but TH and vapor is not only about the power but the mix of the juice you are using. I'm glad to see you're still here and still vaping! :)

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I just found this deal by accident but their sale starts today, they have 4 different colored ego kits for 49.99 minus another 10% and they even put in a bottle of juice. Coupon code is Joye Ego's (10% off all Joye Ego Products)
Coupon Code: EGO10 PureSmoker.com - USA Electronic Cigarettes & USA Made eLiquid!!!

Edit: Order more juice then what they are sending

downtownfish

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
Fort Lauderdale
I bought the ego from liberty and about 10 different e-juices. Most are tobacco flavored, and a mix between VG and PG, most being VG. I am pretty excited about getting it, as I went through 20 dollars of 8041 prefilled NJOY carts in three days this weekend. On top of that I picked up a new 20 dollar pack of 5 this morning, and after 10 hits it has the burning polyester taste and had to switch it out.

JUJUNONO

Dec 10, 2010
France
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread