Should I take the plunge and switch to an RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
I've been vaping for a month on an istick 40w with melo 2 that my friend gave me. I'm chain vaping and going through coils way too fast. I'm was going to pick up a voopoo too kit that comes with a tank, but now I'm maybe thinking of going to a voopoo drag with and RDA. My local shop is very helpful and has prebuilt coils and they said they would teach me everything.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I only use a dripper(RDA) now at home the flavor is fantastic plus I DIY my own juice so Ive got like 15-20 different flavors that I use throughout the day.

You can learn to build your own coils at some point. It’s really easy.

hell_storm2004

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Richardson, Texas, USA
Absolutely. If you chain vape, maybe a squonker would be nice addition to the arsenal. I started building coils 3 months ago. Thought it would be tough. But dual coils are a little tricky for starting. Single coils are mostly pew pew stuff. Twist and wick and vape.

EDIT: Look up building coils on Youtube. You would see how easy it is.

aveytare

Jun 25, 2018
Absolutely. If you chain vape, maybe a squonker would be nice addition to the arsenal. I started building coils 3 months ago. Thought it would be tough. But dual coils are a little tricky for starting. Single coils are mostly pew pew stuff. Twist and wick and vape.

EDIT: Look up building coils on Youtube. You would see how easy it is.
I'll see if they have any regulated squonk mods at my local store!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Building coils was not my easiest skill, but I'm glad I did. Starting with an RDA is easier, usually (at least when it comes to wicking, and if you are an All Day Flavor type of person) well, squonking is a great idea. You'll have to decide if you want a regulated or mechanical squonker and there are big differences between the two.

Best of luck,

Anna

Jennifer Coleman

Jun 1, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Please send msg rather than hijackiing thread - thank you !

Jennifer Coleman

Jun 1, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife

Jennifer Coleman

Jun 1, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I agree with @lil_buddy. Experimenting with an RDA is a great idea. They're great for people interested in just learning about rebuildable atomizers. They're very forgiving of mistakes in building and wicking your own atomizers. They let you learn without making a mess or spending a lot of money.

There are some very good, inexpensive single coil RDAs that can also be used on a squonking mod. The Wasp Nano, Pulse 22 and Nudge 22 are all easy to build on and deliver great flavor. Pick one you like and go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread