The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shout Out to Mom and Pop

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Bkjeeper, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bkjeeper

Bkjeeper Full Member Verified Member

Jan 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    I just recently received my mini sub tank and I absolutly love it! I just wanted to take a quick minute and thank Mom and Pop for the excellent products and their top notch customer service. I have tried dozens of different venders on my little journey and I have to say that you guys truely are one of the best (if not THE best). You go the extra mile to make your customers happy with a little personal touch and I love it. The juice sample and other little extras was a really nice, unexpected treat. I will recomend everyone I know to check y'all out. You have definitely gained my business for life. Thanks Mom and Pop;) Now to order more of that 5 Layer stuff. Awsome!!

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Wow Bkjeeper that is so kind thank you. I do have to say I love stuffing the envelopes honestly it makes the job more fun heehee

Thank you for ordering and posting

God Bless:banana::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.