• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey harmonic, Haven't seen you around for awhile. To be honest with I have know idea how to do that :oops:. If you do then let me know and I will take it up with the group. I will be making all of the meeting announcements public but I still think that is limited to facebook users.

Welcome to the group, Dragons!!!:toast:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Hum they should make that fb page publicly available so that those of us who are not members of fb can still follow along with whats going on...

Our group is set up as an "open" group, meaning that anyone can view the posts (even non group members), but, as with so many things on Facebook, you do have to have an account to see group postings. I don't think there's really a way around that, at least not that I can figure out.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Heh well theres not much conversation in this little corner of ecf these days :)
Missed the last meet but I'll make a better effort to not let that happen again LOL
Dragons you know better :facepalm: I have personal reasons to not want to sign up for fb
Tasselhoff as for making it publicly accessable I dont know how but I do know someone who does. I will talk to her and get back to ya ;)

Added:
HI Julie! havent seen you I dont think since you moved - hope your doing well :)
And yes there is a way to make it show for non fb menbers - I know a vendor who just did it ;)

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
HI Julie! havent seen you I dont think since you moved - hope your doing well :)
And yes there is a way to make it show for non fb menbers - I know a vendor who just did it ;)

That 6-hour trip from Des Moines to St. Louis is a long one. *sigh* But I'm hoping to see some St. Louis folks at VapeBash in Chicago next month. And, yes, life is going well. I really love Des Moines, and I think I'm going to be very sad indeed when our stay here comes to an end. :( On the bright side, we'll likely be back in St. Louis, and so I won't have a 12-hour round trip drive to attend meets. :blink:

I do know that there is a way to make a Facebook PAGE visible. It has something to do with age appropriate settings and defaults set in place by Facebook. However, I don't think it's possible with a Facebook GROUP. However, I'd be very happy to be proven wrong. We'd love to have the group's posts be visible to non-Facebook folks.

Hi Everyone, It's time again for our next meeting !!!
We have a lot of new members that I hope can come by and visit.
For those of you who have never been to one of our meetings it's all about having a good time.
There are no fee's or agenda's just good times and good people .
You only pay for your own food and drinks.
So if you are ready to have a good time then come on by.
Starts at 4:30 and we usually close the bar.
Hope to see you there!! :)

The Place Side Pockets in St.Charles
Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location

To stay up to date check out our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/196374117101584/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread