• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Really nice stuff ya got there! I have similar stuff to Hawk. BTW, Hawk, if you know how to find/do the heat shrink tubing, my daughter is really interested. When she read your post, she perked up and looked for some info, but wasn't able to find any. Would be great to have a rainbow set :)

I'll dig around a bit tomorrow after work. Only really have time to catch up with the forum tonight and get to bed.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Really nice stuff ya got there! I have similar stuff to Hawk. BTW, Hawk, if you know how to find/do the heat shrink tubing, my daughter is really interested. When she read your post, she perked up and looked for some info, but wasn't able to find any. Would be great to have a rainbow set :)

So here's something I found after some quick Amazon searching. Would be nice if they had it in single size packaging, but maybe a little more searching will find something.

Amazon.com: NTE Heat Shrink 2:1 Assorted Colors/Sizes 4 160 Pcs.: Car Electronics

beartard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Winter Haven, Florida, USA
Hehe. If you were into leather, you'd have the makings of that flag already. :p
Here is my eGo "Family" 2x 650mah nonTwist that came with my starter kit, then 2x 650mah Twist and 1x 1000mah Twist. I'm debating getting more Twists in colors. They have red and green and I think purple. Then all that would be missing is Yellow and Orange, maybe some heat shrink tubing? :)

IMG_0273.jpg

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
meh, depends on how you set the coil up. I love it

I'm a little iffy on it right now. I found yet another "lost" 30ml bottle of juice in the fridge, and I've already got my e-mail that my order is ready to ship, so I figured what the hell.

Only the vapor is very cool coming out of it. I tried turning up the power, but then it tasted burnt, and I started getting E2 messages. Turned it back down and it working, but cool vapor again. I like my vapor warm.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
if it's 2.3 and you are getting e2 errors etc, you have a hot apot. i bet it's the top coil. there are a few vidros by zen but you can also come get help in the electronicstix subforum. you want that wick as close to the pole as you can without touching.

When I burned it in (dry, before I added juice) it all lit up evenly. I pulled the top off after adding juice and noticed that the bottom loop, before it touches the wick, is burning almost white hot, while the rest of the coil stays dark. I'll play with it this weekend and see what I can come up with after I've watched the video again.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Well Hello Rainbow squad! New vapor here just been doing it about 6 weeks. I have to say i need one of those Phalic devices! How do i get one lol all my friends would say its so me :p lol. I been on the forums a short time too and still trying to read everything when i came across this area. I was like WOOT a gay section. Anyway right now im using an ego twist with a dct tank and a siam blue glass drip tip. But i ordered a few IBTanked tanks when thos come in ill post that pic. but this is what im useing atm.

IMAG0404.jpg

but they way peeps go on here about Provari im seriuosly thinking of getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread