• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Which Mod, PV, APV or Ecig do you prefer and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
I started with an EGO Twist and it helped me kick analogs but after a few weeks it left me with the lacking feeling.

Then I found Provari and I couldn't be happier with the performance. But im one of those guys that loves toys lol.

So I just ordered 2 Vamo's a SS and a Black Chrome they should be here by weeks end. Cant wait.

Now I have a bug and keep shopping for other mods lol do I have an addiction?

Oh and I'm a huge rainbow guy as well lol wish I could find a rainbow mod!

Last edited:

john33

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Bordeaux, France
I started with what I thougt was an EGO ( not too sure which) bu quickly started replacing things.

So far. Have a Sigelei ZMAX, a Vamo V2, 4 DCT tanks (5th in The post at thé moment), 2 Kanger T2s and running of trying an AGA ina couple of montes.

Addiction is a good summation:-d

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Oh and I'm a huge rainbow guy as well lol wish I could find a rainbow mod!

Not a MOD, but you can get a "Rainbow" colored KR808 threaded Batteries by Smokeless Image . . .

Standard/Original Cigarette Style 65/78 mm: Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

Smokeless Image X2 (simalar to an eGo style) comes as a 650, 900, 1300 mAh): Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

Also Smokeless Image "Spinner" VV (similar to an eGo Twist): Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

I have a couple that I use often, especially when traveling and in the Bars/Resturants/Community Center . . .:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I've got 2 pretty blue Vision Spinners I use daily & a GoGo VV, typically w/a T2 or T3 on it, but one currently has a new iClear 30 (still deciding on that one lol).

Just got an eVic recently, which I adore, and was using an AGA-T+ on it (built a coil myself! OMG! :D I so am not a builder/tinkerer!), but am trying a new Protank today. Kind of airy, but otherwise good...got it for the glass - I like my Cinnapear :p

I also have a mini LT I got last year on which I have a Smok RDA for dripping/sampling, but don't use very often, but I like the RDA a lot.

Finally, I still have a couple of GoGo's around that still work...my first PV love. :laugh: But they all have adapters for T2/T3 clearos.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
I did see somewhere cant rem where lol but there was this guy who would do custom paint jobs on a mod and did some nice work. But I really don't know how comfortable I would be sending my satin Provari to a stranger and worry about its return lol.

We should start a rainbow campaign in each the modders areas to start offering more colors lol.

Nighteyes

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Western MA
Well I just put the Vamo's up in classies. They just were not for me. /sigh Hope they find a good home.

darn, sorry to hear that. I just got a Vamo and am in love with it. My other PV's I rotate daily (need flavor variation!) are a silver veined Silver Bullet (with kick), the Buzz Pro, and I have my phoenix atty on my Evic (to keep watch over the ohms lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread