Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Alrighty y'all,
So...this is the thread you wanna show off your PV(s) that have a wrap on them. Does not matter what you own, does not matter where you got your wrap from, does not matter if it's a clear wrap or a designed wrap...Just Show it/them off in ALL there Glory! Make sure and come back and show off your PV(s) again if you change your wrap(s) as well.

Im im hoping this thread will help everyone. There maybe someone that dose not know where to get wraps from, or who never knew you could wrap your PV(s) or maybe someone has some really amazing wrapping tips.

This is a place to share and appreciate ;)

(I will be ordering clear wraps most likely here in a few weeks, so I will post mine when I get them put on my Minis) :)

bigrf85

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
jax, fl
Untitled.jpg
got mine at vaporskinz

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
Here's my wraps... 7 of them in 32 gauge around cotton! :p

View attachment 292295

Sorry had to do it!
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the title and clicked. I of course understand now that I was wrong. Some cool stuff none the less. I must add, very nice looking coil there.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Here's my wraps... 7 of them in 32 gauge around cotton! :p

View attachment 292295

Sorry had to do it!

Good one Btsmok, good one :)

That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the title and clicked. I of course understand now that I was wrong. Some cool stuff none the less. I must add, very nice looking coil there.

I was waitin, just waitin for these kinds of pics, hehe...I though of this after I created this thread. Thank you for the giggle! Y'all rock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread