Show off your mods/APV's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
My first Copper Creek juice came in today :) I wanted to update my picture with my tank filled with yummy pie...
I however had a visitor that just had to be in every picture I took. LOL

134677_10151089233496526_2144053285_o.jpg

665614_10151089233311526_1548871277_o.jpg

615323_10151089233696526_1851977157_o.jpg

679978_10151089233971526_549802167_o.jpg

I think he is after my pie!

Last edited:

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
Sure, they all come from Cappy at Red Sky Mods :)
Left and right are Cutlass II, the one in the middle (shy one, didn't want to show its face tonight) is a Destroyer II

Here is a better pic of the Destroyer II

u6u8u7e9.jpg

The caddy also comes from RSM.

These 3 juices are my all day, I just keep them in a daily rotation as I can't decide which one is better (Hmmm I think Voodoo is my fav...no wait, maybe the House Blend...hmmm the Twisted is amazing too....should I go back to the Voodoo yet? You know how it feels :D)
Edit: I forgot the Penelope you can see in the Caddy as well...filled with Cool Aid, really not intentional but this is a 100% Copper Creek picture :D

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Nice stuff at Molehill. I'll probably get a Satinwood DT. I refuse to buy a glass trippy tip, being a glassblower myself. I collect other artists glass pipes and sculptures, but I'm just not spending what they want (a fair price for blown glass) when I can make exactly what I want. I'm out on medical leave. Had horrible Carpal Tunnel. Don't know when I'll be back to glass. I really don't even know if I'll be able to do it at the level I was doing it. Keeping my fingers crossed and doing my physical therapy.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
Serious skill, bro! When I get back in to glass I may hit you up for some pipe stands

I have worked doing carpentry for almost 18 years so I have the tools. I do not think my stand is a good representation as I just slapped it together more out of necessity in a few hours with scrap. I am happy that you like it :)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Sure, they all come from Cappy at Red Sky Mods :)
Left and right are Cutlass II, the one in the middle (shy one, didn't want to show its face tonight) is a Destroyer II

Here is a better pic of the Destroyer II

u6u8u7e9.jpg

The caddy also comes from RSM.

These 3 juices are my all day, I just keep them in a daily rotation as I can't decide which one is better (Hmmm I think Voodoo is my fav...no wait, maybe the House Blend...hmmm the Twisted is amazing too....should I go back to the Voodoo yet? You know how it feels :D)
Edit: I forgot the Penelope you can see in the Caddy as well...filled with Cool Aid, really not intentional but this is a 100% Copper Creek picture :D

That tip looks nice (that's what she said. Amiright?). I'll have to check them out.
And I know exactly the favorite juice dilemma.

Figured this belongs in here. Provari w/ CC Phiniac tank filled w/ Cake:

phiniac002-1.jpg

phiniac003.jpg

Somehow, they managed to get a pic of FlyingV!
phiniac004.jpg

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Father in-law is a wood worker it is amazing that the work comes out so nice with all the cursing that is involved when he makes stuff. But I have seen him build a house to a pen and everything in between takes patients I say.

Sent from unemployment line.

A friend of mine, well, same one I taught to blow glass. He has a small wood lathe and makes some stuff. I've played with it and turned some drawer pulls. Way harder than it looks, but it's so fun! Messy as hell, but fun. And yes, lots of cussing. I do that anyway, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread