Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Oh crap, just realised I had a my other juice in the photo. Apologies to Copper Creek in advance. If you want me to remove my pics feel free to take them out for me or PM me or post here. I have plenty of Copper Creek juice also that I love :) I just happen to take my pipe pics with a juice called LBL Pipe Sauce. Again, I hope I am not offending the Copper Creek folks.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
dirquist, where did you get the pipes? I have a co-worker that smokes a pipe that is really interested in vaping, but hasnt been able to find a good pipe setup for a reasonable price.

I second the question... my father smokes pipes... and while I have gotten my mother beginning to vape (still smokes some too but hopefully phasing that out) I have not found any good pipe mods or any good pipe tobacco liquids for him to try. :(

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
ePipemods. They have a thread here at ecf but since we are in the Copper Creek thread maybe I should not post a link. All of my pipes are V1 and he has a new V2 version he is launching within the next couple weeks. I love my pipes and the new V2 sounds even better. The starting price on the new shankless V2 is $100. They get much more expensive from there. Matt is an amazing pipe maker and great person to do business with. His pipes are hand made works of art and are priced accordingly. Check pbusardo's youtube vids for an interview he did with Matt at the recent vapebash/fest.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
ePipemods. They have a thread here at ecf but since we are in the Copper Creek thread maybe I should not post a link. All of my pipes are V1 and he has a new V2 version he is launching within the next couple weeks. I love my pipes and the new V2 sounds even better. The starting price on the new shankless V2 is $100. They get much more expensive from there. Matt is an amazing pipe maker and great person to do business with. His pipes are hand made works of art and are priced accordingly. Check pbusardo's youtube vids for an interview he did with Matt at the recent vapebash/fest.

Thanks! I have seen their thread and have considered them as a possible alternative for my dad. PM incoming soon if you have time.

bombshellECHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
A, A
aefcc95f-ece9-fae6.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread