ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
We need details, details:D
Stabwood and tank!!

That's an Awesome Squonker by the way;)

Thanks.
That's a Limelight Freehand that I treated myself to on my 6th year vape anniversary, summer of last year. Topped with the krma rda.

It's perhaps the crown jewel of my squonk collection but I'm no gear snob... I vape on a 6 yr old Reo and a Pico Squeeze most days.

cheers

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

That’s really nice looking! Which one is it? Have you done any work on the finish? It looks like it’s been bugged up beautifully. Also that’s where I prepare the Fire button - on the top somewhat angled. It makes perfect anatomical sense to place it there. Not sure why more mod manufacturers don’t. I have 2 Asmodus Thor’s with the Fire button in a similar location and it’s so comfortable to use.

I’m kind of glad I decided I’m not that much into squonking because it’s an entirely different hole to fall into lol!!

As it is I’ve already sold 3 Luna’s and plan on selling one of the two Asmodus Pumper 18s I bought. Talk about nice bottom feeders!! Even I have to keep one of those because there so beautiful and I really like the pump system.

And in my enthusiasm I bought 2 Pico Squeeze 2s. I don’t think I know how to buy just one of anything lol! I’ll probably keep one since it’s really easy to use but I’m going to sell the purple one. I don’t think I’ve even unsealed the box lol!!

So that will leave me with 2 bottom feeders which is plenty enough for me since I really enjoy dripping instead.

There are so many great looking ones available though!!

You can see the angled Fire button on the Thors here....

D7062B37-02B2-4687-93C2-90B6DC6E6197.jpeg

FD6ED5AB-9862-49D3-9A1A-4A37BD72CD6D.jpeg

And the purple Pumper 18 is a beautiful device. I have a bright green one too that I’ll probably keep because I love my stabwoods lol!!!

7043E470-A200-4B2A-86BE-60A16D6B5373.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Thanks.
That's a Limelight Freehand that I treated myself to on my 6th year vape anniversary, summer of last year. Topped with the krma rda.

It's perhaps the crown jewel of my squonk collection but I'm no gear snob... I vape on a 6 yr old Reo and a Pico Squeeze most days.

cheers

Nice birthday present to yourself! I don’t think I’ve hesrd of them before.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
It’s a bummer that this thread has been buried to page 4 because of all the posts about bans.

I miss talking about vapes and wish all the ban posts were in the Legislation thread.

I mean I’ve even posted about bans in the General thread but that’s because I don’t think anyone reads the Legislation thread.

Unfortunately, it’s the same at other forums as well.

So anyways I’m looking at the Gaea mod at Stabwood Mods UK. was wondering if anyone else has any experience with it and how well the chip works.

I think that’s my biggest reservation and wished they had used a known chip such as a DNA or Yihi one.

I really love the look of the lighter almost pastel blue colored ones.
4008FDB2-C5B9-4223-8758-D0B151CD82EB.png

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
It’s a bummer that this thread has been buried to page 4 because of all the posts about bans.

I miss talking about vapes and wish all the ban posts were in the Legislation thread.

I mean I’ve even posted about bans in the General thread but that’s because I don’t think anyone reads the Legislation thread.

So anyways I’m looking at the Gaea mod at Stabwood Mods UK. was wondering if anyone else has any experience with it and how well the chip works.

I think that’s my biggest reservation and wished they had used a known chip such as a DNA or Yihi one.

View attachment 847371

Never heard of that before, but so beautiful!!!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
All the bans derailed me from shopping for the joy of it, focused more on stocking up.

It’s so sad to think all these beautiful mods will be a thing of the past. And so soon.

And with the truck payment it’s not like I can just go bananas and get them while the getting is good.

I so hope I’m wrong, and sense somehow prevails.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA

View attachment 847371
You've been eyeing that one for a while now, I believe.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I decided to put the .Blank back on my Luna and I'm using the drip tip from the RDA of the Pulse X mod. With a single coil build I took off one wrap of the usual 6 wrap clapton. I'm getting a much stronger hit with a lot more flavor too and this mod is my #1 in rotation now at home. Loving this mod.
cameringo_20191025_221252_20191025223528737.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You've been eyeing that one for a while now, I believe.

I have been for a couple of weeks now but I really want to hear from somebody who bought not a reviewer before buying it. It’s not thaaaaat expensive for a stabwood but still ~$200 can go a long way for the stash pile.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg