Wichita, KS

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    That is so stunning, your best one so far :)

Thanks I really think so too! I’m really excited about it. I’m not too sure I can find a nicer/uniquer one this so I think I’ll just put it in rotation with the others, enjoy and call it a day.

I’m very serious about not liking the shape of it but once I had a chance to hold it the mod entire design made sense.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Thanks I really think so too! I’m really excited about it. I’m not too sure I can find a nicer/uniquer one this so I think I’ll just put it in rotation with the others, enjoy and call it a day.

I’m very serious about not liking the shape of it but once I had a chance to hold it the mod entire design made sense.

I am OCD about symmetry. I hardly have anything hanging on my walls because it makes me nuts if a picture is crooked. The new minikin v3 makes my skin crawl. But that VA is perfection. I’ve wanted one since the first time I laid eyes on it.

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    This is the prototype of a mod I'm buying. Will have changes, for a run of 5 squonkers in walnut crotch (non stab/dye/resin. Just wood)

:)
    fb0ca5195bec560c1bf00dc7f551118b.jpg
    03522135d82d177ac984a347192b3927.jpg
    c3f00f4aeff5369c4c3a2fc2033d8047.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    110634BE-B121-4D9F-8878-F902AC11E691.jpeg
    o_OSo many of us have jumped on the stabwood craze lately :)rolleyes:) and I think it would be fun if every one has any type of stabwood mod posts of photo of your “collection” whether you are just becoming addicted or just have one Stabwood mod or an entire collection!

My only request is that ALL the photos should be named with manufacturer of it such as Asmodus and model ie Luna. Maybe where you bought it and how long but that not as important. And if you have atty on it label that as well but be sure the main focus is on the most!

And MOSTLY if you’ve had it for a few months what are the pros and cons of that particular stabby wood. Also, have you done any work on it such a microsmeshing. sanding or just some mineral oil it orange/lemon wood polisher. This was suggested to me by Asmodus rep. It works well if that the look you’re going for as I’ve done with several oh my Asmodus units. I did mictumedh
    Mods that DONT qualify are ones that you don’t one yet, or havind one madenim made in Malaysia
    or just dreaming of lol! Aren’t we all.

If anyone had any other suggestions please let me know and I can add it in the “requirements” list.

Oh and if they’re too plentiful to see
    all of them then photo then take 2
    Photography ‘
    ever mod individually UNLESS gas a question or it to the person who posted it.

I think this would be kind of fun but then again my ideas of fun have changed drastically over the years !

i haven’t taken a picture of mine yet sosomeone will have to start. I’ll get the tomorrow””

And just as reminder there are several pages of cat and maintenance are mentioned there

If you have a lot of the it’s a good idea to share to the faun!!

PS my iPhone keyboard is not working correctly.

You too!?! I was telling them how
    I'm surviving @Fidola13, hope that you're okay.

At least you have a Knight, in purple and green.
    Yes it was m

Attachments

• EDDD305E-7CBE-4877-9AC1-20FBFBDEF1F0.jpeg
      EDDD305E-7CBE-4877-9AC1-20FBFBDEF1F0.jpeg
      2.3 MB · Views: 22
    • 64969EAC-94FF-480B-9BB8-70C551D88FC3.gif
      64969EAC-94FF-480B-9BB8-70C551D88FC3.gif
      1,013.3 KB · Views: 22

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    View attachment 830983 o_OSo many of us have jumped on the stabwood craze lately :)rolleyes:) and I think it would be fun if every one has any type of stabwood mod posts of photo of your “collection” whether you are just becoming addicted or just have one Stabwood mod or an entire collection!

My only request is that ALL the photos should be named with manufacturer of it such as Asmodus and model ie Luna. Maybe where you bought it and how long but that not as important. And if you have atty on it label that as well but be sure the main focus is on the most!

And MOSTLY if you’ve had it for a few months what are the pros and cons of that particular stabby wood. Also, have you done any work on it such a microsmeshing. sanding or just some mineral oil it orange/lemon wood polisher. This was suggested to me by Asmodus rep. It works well if that the look you’re going for as I’ve done with several oh my Asmodus units. I did mictumedh
    Mods that DONT qualify are ones that you don’t one yet, or havind one madenim made in Malaysia
    or just dreaming of lol! Aren’t we all.

If anyone had any other suggestions please let me know and I can add it in the “requirements” list.

Oh and if they’re too plentiful to see
    all of them then photo then take 2
    Photography ‘
    ever mod individually UNLESS gas a question or it to the person who posted it.

I think this would be kind of fun but then again my ideas of fun have changed drastically over the years !

i haven’t taken a picture of mine yet sosomeone will have to start. I’ll get the tomorrow””

And just as reminder there are several pages of cat and maintenance are mentioned there

If you have a lot of the it’s a good idea to share to the faun!!

PS my iPhone keyboard is not working correctly.

You too!?! I was telling them how

Yes it was m

My Lovely EOS 2 is already posted up here @Fidola13 although yet to be given a Shine:eek:
    That's why I just purchased some white mineral oil and some renaissance wax and it shall be glimmering.
    I will post some more pics when it's all nice and Shiny, along with the New Luna I've just ordered;)
    Thanks for the hot tip:D

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Has anyone seen these new Vertigo stabwood mods on the UK site? I know everything is subjective but these are kind of hideous.

Maybe the the models towards the end of their selection aren’t too too bad but wow the ones at the beginning would give me nightmares especially if it was sitting on my nightstand before going to sleep!!!

Yikes!!

Shop all Vertigo mods

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Update on the purple minikin v2 kodama that I micro meshed a few months ago then put several layers of water based hardwood polisher on it.

There was some question as to how the water based polish would hold up especially when getting e juice on it and getting cleaned off repeatedly.

I’m really happy to say that the polish has held up great. There hasn’t been any areas that have worn down or off. Just a bit of buffing like all stabwoods bring it right back to a high gloss.

I had put 3 or 4 very thin layers on it with a foam brush then micro meshed after 24 hours then repeated the process.

I was told on another forum that putting several more layers on would increase the glossiness even more. So at this point I think I’ll clean it up and put a couple more layers on.

There’s really no way that it can be messed up because if the polish is uneven a little micro meshing or light sanding will even it out.

I have no plans to put a high gloss on all my stabbys many of them look gorgeous with the matte or satin finish they come with. Even just some mineral oil and buffing will make the colors “pop” and have more depth.

And for any new stabwood owners- the first several pages of this thread go into detail on this process as well as basic methods of buffing/polishing and maintaining your beautiful new mod!

Please post pics especially before and after if you’ve done any in depth projects. Lots of knowledge on this thread so please ask any questions you may have.

Asmodus Minikin V2 with Axial RDA

5DD19BAE-18BC-4A29-9FF2-03A199984554.jpeg
    7ADA2EBA-493B-48B1-BB14-8A5FEA71CE3D.jpeg
    26AD1866-B97F-4F8B-8CE4-4945D01417B3.jpeg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Update on the purple minikin v2 kodama that I micro meshed a few months ago then put several layers of water based hardwood polisher on it.

There was some question as to how the water based polish would hold up especially when getting e juice on it and getting cleaned off repeatedly.

I’m really happy to say that the polish has held up great. There hasn’t been any areas that have worn down or off. Just a bit of buffing like all stabwoods bring it right back to a high gloss.

I had put 3 or 4 very thin layers on it with a foam brush then micro meshed after 24 hours then repeated the process.

I was told on another forum that putting several more layers on would increase the glossiness even more. So at this point I think I’ll clean it up and put a couple more layers on.

There’s really no way that it can be messed up because if the polish is uneven a little micro meshing or light sanding will even it out.

I have no plans to put a high gloss on all my stabbys many of them look gorgeous with the matte or satin finish they come with. Even just some mineral oil and buffing will make the colors “pop” and have more depth.

And for any new stabwood owners- the first several pages of this thread go into detail on this process as well as basic methods of buffing/polishing and maintaining your beautiful new mod!

Please post pics especially before and after if you’ve done any in depth projects. Lots of knowledge on this thread so please ask any questions you may have.

Asmodus Minikin V2 with Axial RDA

View attachment 833715 View attachment 833717 View attachment 833719
    You did a great job. It sure looks gorgeous.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    You did a great job. It sure looks gorgeous.

Thanks. A lot of work went into it because I did it all by hand. No rotary drills or dremels but if someone wants to point one out to me I’d love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread