Show Off Your Stabwoods Thread

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    How many amps do you charge your lipo batteries at?
    LiPo's in a dedicated charger can be charged at very high rates, usually identified as C. Depending on the mod (if you're charging internally) the maximum charge rate is divided among the cells.

So to be clear, the S, such as 2S, 3S, 4S denotes how many individual 'cells' there are in the battery.
    Using a DNA250C as an example, it has 2Amp charging.
    If the maximum watts your watts can get to on the mod is;
    200 watts = 2S means 2 cells. 1 Amp each
    300 watts = 3S means 3 cells. .7 Amp each
    400 watts = 4S means 4 cells. .5 Amp each

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    LiPo's in a dedicated charger can be charged at very high rates, usually identified as C. Depending on the mod (if you're charging internally) the maximum charge rate is divided among the cells.

So to be clear, the S, such as 2S, 3S, 4S denotes how many individual 'cells' there are in the battery.
    Using a DNA250C as an example, it has 2Amp charging.
    If the maximum watts your watts can get to on the mod is;
    200 watts = 2S means 2 cells. 1 Amp each
    300 watts = 3S means 3 cells. .7 Amp each
    400 watts = 4S means 4 cells. .5 Amp each

Thanks for clearing everything up for me Mate, much appreciated:thumb:
    There's quite a bit of a mix up in the mod building community with how high of amps to charge at.
    I don't want to go as high as some of those guys recommend and hurt my Good Woodo_O

Reactions: ShamrockPat

stabwood is good

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2020
    The Asmodus site is closed. There's an announcement that their retail store is closed and to forward any inquiries to a company in Shenzen. Very sad times. They made absolutely gorgeous and affordable stabwood mods. They also made great tanks, and great regulated mods. Your Asmodus stabwoods are now heirlooms. :(

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    The Asmodus site is closed. There's an announcement that their retail store is closed and to forward any inquiries to a company in Shenzen. Very sad times. They made absolutely gorgeous and affordable stabwood mods. They also made great tanks, and great regulated mods. Your Asmodus stabwoods are now heirlooms. :(

It was a fantastic company with a great bunch of guys that ran things.
    It's sad to see them close up:(
    Do you know when they officially closed shop?

• Agree
    Reactions: Fidola13

stabwood is good

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2020
    It was a fantastic company with a great bunch of guys that ran things.
    It's sad to see them close up:(
    Do you know when they officially closed shop?

No. I just went online a few hours ago and saw their page was gone. Sad. Very sad. Out of any company, the Asmodus guys were the only ones I ever got a hold of live. And they were happy to work with you and truly wanted to make your Asmodus experience great.

asharru

Feb 7, 2015
    pgh, pa
    The Asmodus site is closed. There's an announcement that their retail store is closed and to forward any inquiries to a company in Shenzen. Very sad times.

Indeed...very sad. I'm super glad I got one of their pocket knives while I had the chance. I loved their stuff, and their sales were the best!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    A Vicious Ant Family Photo:wub:
    image.jpg

And All of my Custom Mods lookin' good together;)
    image.jpg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’ve liked these Yihi SL stabwoods so much that I’ve bought several in different base colors and different mixes or shades of the base colors and resins. Each stabwood mod had unique patterns and shades of colors which is a problem for me because I have a chronic Shinyitis Syndrome. Fortunately, it’s been in a slight remission but I’m feeling the rumblings again lol!!

I added this deep purple SL about a year or so ago. Absolutely fell in love with the depth and pattern of it.

I’ve had the Asmodus Nefarious for at least 2.5 years and only used it for one tankful then boxed it back up. I can’t remember why though.

I was rummaging through my vape “stuff” bins and saw both of these and wondered why the heck hadn’t I matched these two together a long time ago.

Better late than never I suppose. So I’m really happy about this setup and the Nefarious is actually a really flavorful RDTA. I’m glad I was rummaging lol :thumb: !

4AA4274B-6FA9-4085-ABFB-A88B81A552F6.jpeg
    9AB3F19A-7EE5-4847-AE29-D93AC7763143.jpeg
    C382949B-541C-44D7-854B-44B267F18FB1.jpeg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I’ve liked these Yihi SL stabwoods so much that I’ve bought several in different base colors and different mixes or shades of the base colors and resins. Each stabwood mod had unique patterns and shades of colors which is a problem for me because I have a chronic Shinyitis Syndrome. Fortunately, it’s been in a slight remission but I’m feeling the rumblings again lol!!

I added this deep purple SL about a year or so ago. Absolutely fell in love with the depth and pattern of it.

I’ve had the Asmodus Nefarious for at least 2.5 years and only used it for one tankful then boxed it back up. I can’t remember why though.

I was rummaging through my vape “stuff” bins and saw both of these and wondered why the heck hadn’t I matched these two together a long time ago.

Better late than never I suppose. So I’m really happy about this setup and the Nefarious is actually a really flavorful RDTA. I’m glad I was rummaging lol :thumb: !

View attachment 954843 View attachment 954845 View attachment 954847

They are made for each other :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread