Show Off Your Stabwoods Thread

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Most Definitely Number 12 from this stabwood connoisseur;)
Very lovely colours:wub:

Edit: Just keep in mind as well that you can only fit an atty up to 24mm on a Marquis 18650:)

Thanks for that reminder! I’d better check to see if I have enough “matchable” atties 24mm or less. Good thinking Daniel!!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    My Brand New Custom Stabwood mod has recently been added to my little stabwood collection and I think it's the Best One:hubba:
    20210915_163708.jpg

20210915_163742.jpg

20210915_163805.jpg

20210915_163835.jpg

And a matchy matchy necklace and keychain to wear while vaping on it:rolleyes:
    20210915_164126.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Absolutely stunning Daniel!! Is it heavy? I looks like a huge piece of gorgeous stabwood- perfectly used for a vape mod!!!

Thanks a lot Sara:)
    It is rather hefty with the battery in! These big 4S mods weigh 535 grams on average, depending on the capacity of the battery.
    They're not a pocket mod, your pants would fall downo_O

• Winner
    Reactions: Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Thanks a lot Sara:)
    It is rather hefty with the battery in! These big 4S mods weigh 535 grams on average, depending on the capacity of the battery.
    They're not a pocket mod, your pants would fall downo_O

lmao :p well it’s good thing I’m not getting one! I need my pants to stay up. Last time I got arrested for lewd nudancy I got in a lot of trouble :evil:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The Yihi SX Mini SL Class was one of my favorite and first stabwoods that sent me down the road of bankruptcy lol!! Just kidding. For a beautiful mod the price was perfect. Between the awesome Yihi Temp Control chip and the quality of the stabwood its a perfect mod!

Of course one was never going to be enough especially since they made so many different color combinations. And when purchased at the UK Stabwood site then you pick the exact mod that you want. Otherwise you could pick the basic color wood but not the specific color combination.

I’ve bought 5 or 6 at this point. All very different and unique. It’s a great feeling mod and a a joy to vape with.

I have no problem of ordering another if I find one in a color combo I don’t have. It’s a great mod to start a stabwood collection with because of price and quality.

Here are a couple SL Class in my collection.
    A2AEC799-F99B-4414-B37B-FD97C7FCA8A9.jpeg
    4D8369EF-F611-448E-A30B-113CBD139D5A.jpeg
    B1C59113-15F0-4B8A-B16D-7235B26F026A.jpeg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Stabwood Incoming Soon from the UK

Stay tuned stabwood Shinys and please continue to buying beautiful stabwood mods while you still can then post them here so all of us can ogle them :thumbs: !!

Did you end up getting another one as well Sara?
    It's Niiice if it's what I think it is:wub:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Did you end up getting another one as well Sara?
    It's Niiice if it's what I think it is:wub:

I splurged a bit :w00t: ! You’ll be the first to see what I got lol!! And I know you of all people will TOTALLY understand the desire to have more and more and more :lol: !! Like an addiction. Or as I’ve said before it’s like a tattoo. You can never just get one. Most people will say they’re only getting the one stabwood or tattoo but then the hunger for more growls deep in your belly until - SNAP!!!!!!

Especially if it’s After Midnight when the little stabwood devil that sits on my left shoulder screams into my ear - “BUY IT! BUY IT!!” :evil: Lol!!

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I splurged a bit :w00t: ! You’ll be the first to see what I got lol!! And I know you of all people will TOTALLY understand the desire to have more and more and more :lol: !! Like an addiction. Or as I’ve said before it’s like a tattoo. You can never just get one. Most people will say they’re only getting the one stabwood or tattoo but then the hunger for more growls deep in your belly until - SNAP!!!!!!

Especially if it’s After Midnight when the little stabwood devil that sits on my left shoulder screams into my ear - “BUY IT! BUY IT!!” :evil: Lol!!

Ahh!! I've already seen your extra little beauty(your secret is safe with me!!), I was having another chat with my little stabwood birdie friend and he showed me a picture:eek:
    Your pictures will be much better once it arrives though:)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Ahh!! I've already seen your extra little beauty(your secret is safe with me!!), I was having another chat with my little stabwood birdie friend and he showed me a picture:eek:
    Your pictures will be much better once it arrives though:)

Bwaaahaaahaaa:lol::lol::lol::lol: !! It’s gorgeous isn’t it?!!!! I’m sooooo excited to get it. PLUS I ordered the other two mods :banana::banana::banana:!!! Feel like a kid at Christmas!! It’s been awhile since I’ve had vape butterflies in my stomach!!

that little birdie knows a good thing when he sees it. And he saw us from miles away lol!!!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Bwaaahaaahaaa:lol::lol::lol::lol: !! It’s gorgeous isn’t it?!!!! I’m sooooo excited to get it. PLUS I ordered the other two mods :banana::banana::banana:!!! Feel like a kid at Christmas!! It’s been awhile since I’ve had vape butterflies in my stomach!!

that little birdie knows a good thing when he sees it. And he saw us from miles away lol!!!

It is Very Lovely:wub: You'll have stabwood coming out of the woodwork:w00t:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    It is Very Lovely:wub: You'll have stabwood coming out of the woodwork:w00t:

oh I dunno I’ve got to get going again if I’m going to reach your levels!!! Plus you have a beautiful showcase for your mods.

I’d LOVE to have a glass covered shelving thingy. I’d need the glass because my house is incredibly dusty. I have forced hot air for a furnace and it blows dust all around even with monthly filter changes. It’s so annoying.

it would be a full time job just carefully dusting all my beautiful stabwoods!!!!

edit- display. That’s the word I was trying to find. A display case! Wouldn’t that be great! Similar to yours but with a glass front.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    oh I dunno I’ve got to get going again if I’m going to reach your levels!!! Plus you have a beautiful showcase for your mods.

I’d LOVE to have a glass covered shelving thingy. I’d need the glass because my house is incredibly dusty. I have forced hot air for a furnace and it blows dust all around even with monthly filter changes. It’s so annoying.

it would be a full time job just carefully dusting all my beautiful stabwoods!!!!

edit- display. That’s the word I was trying to find. A display case! Wouldn’t that be great! Similar to yours but with a glass front.

I'd reckon we'd be pretty close in the amount of stabwood mods we have Sara, you do have All of those Vicious Ant's in your little collection of wood:) I still have the itch though:lol:
    All of my display cabinets do have a glass front on them, see through doors. Two are just television cabinets and I have really big 160cm tall full glass one for my very special Good Wood;)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I'd reckon we'd be pretty close in the amount of stabwood mods we have Sara, you do have All of those Vicious Ant's in your little collection of wood:) I still have the itch though:lol:
    All of my display cabinets do have a glass front on them, see through doors. Two are just television cabinets and I have really big 160cm tall full glass one for my very special Good Wood;)

Oh I’m so jealous you have glass display!!!!

I think we started “collecting” (I like to think they’re collectibles and justify their costs!!) its a mind game I play- at about the same time.

Those VAs Primos are incredibly gorgeous!!! But I haven’t jumped onboard with the custom mods yet. I see some absolutely gorgeous stabwood mods but of course the ones I like the most all cost close to $1k :eek:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Users who are viewing this thread