Show us your Bella Tank!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curlin

Jan 28, 2013
United States
003small.jpg

I can never find them available at Hoosier. I found this one at Artisan Vapors in Plano, Tx. They had a nice selection and this one matched my Spinner perfectly.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
View attachment 189877

I can never find them available at Hoosier. I found this one at Artisan Vapors in Plano, Tx. They had a nice selection and this one matched my Spinner perfectly.

Nice! I've been looking for a purple tank that matches a purple spinner. It's gorgeous :)

Hoosier Vapes has a new set going on sale April 6th. I set my calendar so I don't miss it. They are working on getting enough stock so they can be available all the time. It used to take a couple of weeks to sell out but they have become so popular that the last 2 sales have sold out in hours.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Quick question for you guys, the elegance tanks look a little bit longer than the bella. Are they for XL sized boges?
Adam the Aussie said:
No, they take a standard carto. It's just the overall design that makes the Elegance taller.

Well, it all depends. Both the Bella and Elegance tanks have the same diameters. Both have replacement plastic or quartz glass tubes available in either standard or XL length. Look under accessories on the Hoosier Vapes site.

I have an Elegance tank that I fit a clear Phiniac XL-v2 pyrex tube to. (The clear pyrex tubes sold by Phiniac perfectly fit the Bella or Elegance tanks.) My Phiniac tube has a color sandblasted design done by Phiniac. This tank takes XL length cartomizers.

So to answer your question, you can fit either a standard or XL cartomizer to either the Bella or Elegance tank depending upon what tube you wish to match with the caps.

Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg Bella_Phin_1.jpg Elegance caps and Phiniac XL pyrex tube.

Last edited:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
View attachment 250498 View attachment 250500

New "Bella" tank!! Its my first, but definitely not my last!

-clouds4dayz-

Beautiful! The Bella is my favorite tank. You may need a set of snug fit O-rings if you aren't getting a good seal. The Bella's are made to be easier to remove the top though. I would send Charlotte an email and ask her about it. Let her know if you have any issues. They have really good customer service.

vaptronic

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Atlanta
Beautiful! The Bella is my favorite tank. You may need a set of snug fit O-rings if you aren't getting a good seal. The Bella's are made to be easier to remove the top though. I would send Charlotte an email and ask her about it. Let her know if you have any issues. They have really good customer service.
Yea I was thinking it may be the O-rings, I'll get some snug fit ones and email hoosier vapes if it still leaks. Thank you! :)

-clouds4dayz-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread