Status
Not open for further replies.

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
Hey rtrain from the 808,

I believe the Phid pictured here and another one that was once yours are heading my way to the NC coast. I picked them up from a nice young lady in British Columbia...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ds/304665-ca-fs-2-phidias-bottom-feeders.html

kinda fun to follow these beauties around dontcha think?

Just got her yesterday.Ain't she purdy! Would like to get a companion for her. Just gotta be patient.

rtrain99-albums-stuff-3-picture60270-imag0136.jpg

CASEACE79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
Delaware
Hey rtrain from the 808,

I believe the Phid pictured here and another one that was once yours are heading my way to the NC coast. I picked them up from a nice young lady in British Columbia...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ds/304665-ca-fs-2-phidias-bottom-feeders.html

kinda fun to follow these beauties around dontcha think?

And the California Pepperwood was originally mine. Kinda miss it. A beautiful mod for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
you're making me want to get one of the current batch:facepalm:
Some images of my new phamily members....

Tanked Phidias out of old growth juniper with juniper caps and figured lace wood inlays.... Vivi Nova RA
phid-17.jpg

Tanked & Kicked Phidias out of birdseye maple bod, with curly maple caps and African mahogany inlays.... DID RA.
phid-20.jpg

phid-25.jpg

phid-32.jpg

phid-36.jpg

spw11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2012
Texas
you're making me want to get one of the current batch:facepalm:

Wellllll..... Tiff..... Get'em while they're hot! There are indeed some gorgeous pieces in the July run that fono just posted........... One of the Honey Mesquite Burls is coming home to take it's place under my studio lights! Gawd I love that burl!

spw11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2012
Texas
Here are a few images of #5... Part of the July batch of fono's wonderful creations. Honey Mesquite Burl with Olive inlay... Vivi Nova RA sporting a Sagewood, handblown, glass drip tip.... It's an art meets art kinda thing the way I see it!

phid-64.jpg

Here's a close up to get a little better idea of this amazing wood grain and figuring.

phid-62.jpg

.... and a little Sagewood drip tip action.

phid-66.jpg

Lastly..... With the Birdseye Maple with the 'DID' RA and Mawn drip tip. I'll have to go for the complete Phamily photo when the local vape shop opens next week and I can get another tank for the junipher edition.

phid-77.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread