Show us your Proton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jXl7uKx.jpg

This is a compilation thread for all the Proton handchecks, show us your Proton kit and set up!
Well, I will start for you guys, here’s my handcheck from my office in Shenzhen

:rickroll:

xena222

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
PA
Very nice looking you guys!!! I adore my Proton so far, battery life has been great... Coil life is good, no burnt hits even at higher wattage... Just really happy great mod and adding my handcheck... It is still pretty dark in here lol... Better pic later... Loving the bubble tank!!

Attachments

• 15264716021351652818652.jpg
    15264716021351652818652.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 27

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've been thinking about getting one of these. You had to go and start a thread of pictures didn't you. Now I'm going to have to have one. I'm just not sure if I want to wait and just get the mod. I have plenty of tanks.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If the proton kit came with the rta then I'd be more likely to buy the kit but I don't really want a tank that I have to spend more on coils or buy the rta separate. I'm having a hard time not ordering one but will try to wait for the mod only.

• Agree
    Reactions: Myk

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    If the proton kit came with the rta then I'd be more likely to buy the kit but I don't really want a tank that I have to spend more on coils or buy the rta separate. I'm having a hard time not ordering one but will try to wait for the mod only.

At least if the stores in the US or the Innokin store had the RTA in stock you could add it on.
    I was fully expecting to use a different tank. I really only do TC. (They need TC coils for Scion II too, preferably Plexus TC, they could probably get me to buy those.)

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
    Jun 1, 2016
    GTA
    image.jpg
    My Proton handcheck!!!!

I’ve just got to mention the store sold me the wrong bats so I've not been able to fully utilize the power in this beast, YET.

My Ares is a joy to vape with and the proton makes a difference. The best way to describe it is, comparing driving a 4 cylinder putt putt car to a corvette. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I’ll share more, once I get the right batts but as of now, l’m one very happy camper!

Thank you Bohan and everyone at Innokin so very, very much for my very own Proton!!!!
    Vonnie

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread