Show your Buzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
You need to try Fluval foam. It works tons better than polyester. I always hated dripping and that's why I tried a bunch of different cart mods until I found Fluval foam. It doesn't absorb the juice, it holds it in suspension and it flows a lot better than polyester or blue foam. I can fill a 801 or mega 510 and vap a few hours before I need to refill it.

Thanks Hyper... I've tried them all. I just don't have the patience to tinker with the carts and filler to make them work right. Right now I'm not doing too badly with cartos so will stick with them for now. Next week I'll probably be on to something else :lol:

Besides right now I need to concentrate on how to decorate my Buzz as that is far more important than how carts work ;) I do have my priorities ya know :lol:

Thanks youtube for the inspiration!!!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Thanks Hyper... I've tried them all. I just don't have the patience to tinker with the carts and filler to make them work right. Right now I'm not doing too badly with cartos so will stick with them for now. Next week I'll probably be on to something else :lol:

Besides right now I need to concentrate on how to decorate my Buzz as that is far more important than how carts work ;) I do have my priorities ya know :lol:

Thanks youtube for the inspiration!!!

ROFL !! man you KILL me Witchway :vapor::D

Takeone

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Pa USA
How about this. It's laser etching and i have a second one getting custom anodized then etched. This one was just a test.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 62

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Damn that survived the spill GOOD ??

Hey EJ : I have some of those mega cartoz and mine taste like PLASTIC ! how are yours ?
I don't like them either BK. I did at first but no matter where I set the voltage they taste terrible after the first refill. I still have some new ones I'm going to put in the classifieds some day. I like the E2s on the Buzz when I get the urge to fill them. They work great.

Joker that is a good test for durability.

Last edited:

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA
Okay, here's mine.

buzz_005rrr.jpg

To answer the above question, build quality is fine to me. I come from the custom flashlight world, and the Buzz is what I expected most custom PVs to be. I was getting annoyed at not finding them, then found the Buzz and all is well.

Of course, I wouldn't mind having control over the LED brightness, and having control over the slope (or trigger point or whatever) of the low voltage warning, since it's pretty useless for me as is. There are "press/click" boards out there that would probably work, have a menu system you access by clicking and pressing the switch.

More money, more complication for builder and user, and not that big a deal anyway though.

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA
Yeah, it's funny how things work out. I had two devices in rotation with carts and Chinese juice.

I found a U.S. custom juice that I liked and your device at about the same time, so now I have 5 devices and juices that I don't have to mix so much to get something I like.

In other words, I drip now mostly, but only because of the new juice and having enough devices to make it work (I keep the old ones with carts for long-term use, like in the car, and yours for couch/desk use while dripping.) The Buzz is drip worthy for sure.

If anyone cares, those are BE112s and I run them at 5.4V according to the Buzz adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread