Sidesho arrived - Awesomeness Ensues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furius

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Just got my sidesho today and from start to finish I have been impressed by the whole experience.
Last night I sent a message at around 4 AM requesting tracking information for my sidesho since I was in a panic because I smoked my final analog last night and promised myself I wouldn't buy another pack. Literally within minutes, Tony responded to my email with my tracking information and a personalized email. For anyone who still doubts Tony's customer service mystique...don't. The promptness to which he responded to my email given the time of night borderlines on absurd with how good his customer service skills are. In fact, out of every company I have EVER dealt with (not just e cigs) Tony's customer service has been the best, hands down. To be quite honest I don't even think calling it "customer service" does what he does justice. He literally comes off like a buddy and not a company.
And as for the product, it is simply amazing. I have only been smoking it for 2 hours and I already know that Modern Vapor and me are going to be doing many transactions in the near future.
The sidesho is light, powerful, classy, and unique all at the same time. Its vapor production is equal to that of an analog. The charging pack is convenient and in my opinion is what makes Modern Vapor (and Blu) to be the only serious option for people who want to move from analogs completely over to e cigs like myself. Charging on the go is a must for people like myself who are out and about a lot and need to keep smoking on demand. My only critique of the charging pack is my desire for it to hold an assembled e cig ready for vaping, aside from that minor suggestion, the sidesho is simply perfect.
And I'm also a sucker for beautiful packaging and Modern Vapor shines here as well. I love the flip over magnetized box. I know packaging doesn't mean a whole lot to people, but I just love a gorgeous presentation of a product.

All in all, the Sidesho reeks of awesome, and I reek of nothing because I'm vaping.
And BTW, I already have at least 5 people asking me "where to get an e cig" because they, like me, want to switch from analogs to the e cig. Well needless to say, I'll be recommending the Sidesho and giving out some of those cards for Modern Vapor that were included in my box. I am that pleased with my purchase.

THANK YOU TONY AND ALL AT MODERN VAPOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread