Sidesho PCC Charging & coffee flavor shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andruszko

Apr 18, 2010
Okay, didn't want to post two new threads if not necessary, I just got my Sidesho select kit the other day (1 manual and 1 auto battery).

It came with a PCC case, with one red LED on the side. It also has a blue led on the charger, which sometimes blinks and is sometimes solid. It seems the red one is solid when your cig battery is charging, blinks when it is done? What does the blinking on the charger indicate?

It's just, today at work with two dead batteries and a dead PCC it seemed to take FOREVER (like, 4 hours) to charge a battery in the PCC while the pcc itself was also charging. My manual battery may be defective also, I want to make sure I am charging it right before complaining.

Next question, can I use something along the lines of flavor shots like the type you'd put in coffee, to enhance the flavor of my liquids? They're easy to come across unique flavors... I already got (and love) glycerin, but it just kills the flavor too much.

If anybody can recommend a battery/charging solution, that'd help a lot too.

Sorry for the trouble!

P.S. I LOVE my sidesho...I just have problems putting it away...

keveck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
aaa
Sorry I didn't notice this earlier or I would have answered it!

Question 1:
When the blue light on the charging cable turns off, the PCC is done charging.
When the red light on the PCC starts blinking, the battery is almost done. The light will go off completely when it's done charging.
And, when you're charging both, it does take a while for the battery to charge. Seems normal to me!

Question 2:
Propylene Glycol(PG) is a bit better for flavor than vegetable glycerine(VG) VG produces more vapor.
I'm not sure what these flavor shots are, but to achieve proper vaporizing PG and/or VG need to be in the mix. Flavorings are fine, but there are things to remember.
A)NO sugar. Artificial liquid sweetener is fine.
B)NO oils.
C)Any liquid that is too thick or contains solid particles will gunk up and/or clog your atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread