Sigelei 100 watt dual 18650 box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten frenzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
I just got the 100+ a couple weeks ago and have been searching everywhere with no luck. Has anyone else had their battery meter jump up and down? I've got two sets of matched 18650's, two purple efests and two 25r's. Both sets were bought new together, charged together and marked to use in the sigelei only. Not a big deal as far as I can tell, but it gets a little annoying watching the battery level jump.

Yeah, it fluctuates ~4% quite a bit. Also hissing when the screen is on.

haliwa69

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
United States
Yeah, it fluctuates ~4% quite a bit. Also hissing when the screen is on.

Ok, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. Any reason why it would do that? Just a quirk? I haven't had any real problems other than the fire button getting stuck when I first got it, and that was only if I pressed it in a certain way.

It's very common with the plus model.
Do you have the regular or the plus?

I have the plus, just got it a week ago. No hiss, and if I really mash the fire button hard, it will get stuck until I tap it again. Is this a common issue? Will getting a warranty replacement probably fix the issue or are most of them doing it?
How many people who have the 100+ have experienced this, and did it go away or get better with more use?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I have the plus, just got it a week ago. No hiss, and if I really mash the fire button hard, it will get stuck until I tap it again. Is this a common issue? Will getting a warranty replacement probably fix the issue or are most of them doing it?
How many people who have the 100+ have experienced this, and did it go away or get better with more use?

It's not like the switch on a mechanical, maybe stop "mashing" it so hard.....just a thought.

CaCHooKa Man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
No issues with the fire button, but the battery meter jumps constantly. For example goes from 50 to 51 to 49 to 50 to 52 without stopping at any number. Is this just the nature of the beast, or do I have an issue? Mine is a new 100 watt standard.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and several people have the same thing happen. Not really a big issue and it's worked fine for me.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-watt-dual-18650-box-mod-57.html#post14720883

bingoking

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
new mexico
my wife and i got our sigelei's and our lemo tanks...OMG!!!! both are 1.1 ohm and we are running at 13 to 15 watts and 4.0 to 4.3 volts...the vape cloud is great for the watt and volts we are putting thru..but the flavor is awesome..my wife got a real kayfun lite 10 days ago...from a friend of ours and the lemo has just a little more taste!!..yes we will keep our mech mods but we are going to get the upgraded sigelei and 2 more lemo's..great for driving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread