The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei 100 watt dual 18650 box mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by wallacecarey, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kitten frenzy

kitten frenzy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah, it fluctuates ~4% quite a bit. Also hissing when the screen is on.

2. DAVEAPER

DAVEAPER Full Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Onward thru the fog
    Mine does not hiss at all. Total silence....unless I hit the fire button and am vaping....

You might want to contact Sigelei, I don't think it's supposed to do that. Could be a problem with the chip.

3. kitten frenzy

kitten frenzy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2014
    It's very common with the plus model.
    Do you have the regular or the plus?

4. haliwa69

haliwa69 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 21, 2014
    United States
    Ok, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. Any reason why it would do that? Just a quirk? I haven't had any real problems other than the fire button getting stuck when I first got it, and that was only if I pressed it in a certain way.

5. CaCHooKa Man

CaCHooKa Man Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just ordered the 150W. Guess I'll be selling my 100W Plus when it arrives :laugh:

6. DAVEAPER

DAVEAPER Full Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Onward thru the fog

I have the plus, just got it a week ago. No hiss, and if I really mash the fire button hard, it will get stuck until I tap it again. Is this a common issue? Will getting a warranty replacement probably fix the issue or are most of them doing it?
    How many people who have the 100+ have experienced this, and did it go away or get better with more use?

7. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's not like the switch on a mechanical, maybe stop "mashing" it so hard.....just a thought.

8. banjer

banjer Full Member

Nov 27, 2014
    NC
    No issues with the fire button, but the battery meter jumps constantly. For example goes from 50 to 51 to 49 to 50 to 52 without stopping at any number. Is this just the nature of the beast, or do I have an issue? Mine is a new 100 watt standard.

9. CaCHooKa Man

CaCHooKa Man Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Los Angeles, CA
    I asked the same question a few weeks ago and several people have the same thing happen. Not really a big issue and it's worked fine for me.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/582720-sigelei-100-watt-dual-18650-box-mod-57.html#post14720883

10. Riff

Riff Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2014
    Texas
    Buying something on the 2nd or so. The question is what. The 100+ or the 150? With the price difference ~$10 any reason not to get the 150? I really don't expect using more than 50w, but a few months ago I said I'd never want over 20w so really unsure here. Any pros or cons ads wouldn't inform me about?

11. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Well for the small price difference,might as well go big...

12. dabears34

dabears34 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    My 150w just arrived in the mail, I'm so excited I just threw in the new half charged batteries. This thing is pretty awesome, not experiencing any issues with ohm or battery readings.

13. bingoking

bingoking Full Member Verified Member

Nov 23, 2013
    new mexico
    my wife and i got our sigelei's and our lemo tanks...OMG!!!! both are 1.1 ohm and we are running at 13 to 15 watts and 4.0 to 4.3 volts...the vape cloud is great for the watt and volts we are putting thru..but the flavor is awesome..my wife got a real kayfun lite 10 days ago...from a friend of ours and the lemo has just a little more taste!!..yes we will keep our mech mods but we are going to get the upgraded sigelei and 2 more lemo's..great for driving!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.